• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
Has anyone downloaded the demo yet? I have, and it is awesome! A bit repetative but that should be resolved in the retail version. If you have downloaded it, what are your thoughts?

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
hmmmm look it up at ign and the offical website and i must say ......... COOLL my kind of game i
alway liked to hunt zombies down and this time its not like Resident evil where you have to shoot then now you have to kill 100 (and more) with just chinsaw, baseball bat .... but you have no guns i think. And all the blood and gore muhahahhaha love it ..... to bad i dont have an xbox 360 but thank god my best frend has one ....... cant wait

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Kakashi;3818 said:
hmmmm look it up at ign and the offical website and i must say ......... COOLL my kind of game i
alway liked to hunt zombies down and this time its not like Resident evil where you have to shoot then now you have to kill 100 (and more) with just chinsaw, baseball bat .... but you have no guns i think. And all the blood and gore muhahahhaha love it ..... to bad i dont have an xbox 360 but thank god my best frend has one ....... cant wait

has ur best friend have a game called "Prey " ??
coz the game is crazy awsome............................and i finished the game..............and the weapons are superb...........lol

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
d4rkn1ght;3819 said:
has ur best friend have a game called "Prey " ??
coz the game is crazy awsome............................and i finished the game..............and the weapons are superb...........lol
is that game withe indian guy on the spaceship?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya.....................and some weapons are alive...................Prey its an awsome game...........it lokks like the Quake 4...........................and the story of Prey will continue............the Human Head Studio will create Prey 2...........coz i finished the game

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i am anxious to play Prey 2....................coz the game will be the Planet of Lost Tribes...........................new weapons and new powers................i think............lol

vergil130

vergil freak!!!
that game is cool to bad i aint got an xbox360 and the only famly member i have that has 1 lives in columbus
deadrising2.jpg

i dont no how ta do that but my uncle does :)

vergil130

vergil freak!!!
oops i think that went wrong i dunno why but there was another image that i meant to put on there

vergil130

vergil freak!!!
that that i put there was a move u can do and im kinda new here so i have no real idea howdda put the pics u wanna put there sooooooo :unshure:

D

Deleted member 209

dead rising looks like fun I SUPPOSE but won't it jus b like a resident evil game?

D

Deleted member 209

onli u don't have to use guns or nethin I saw something with the main character holding a TV set and I was whoa :lol: u couldn't do that in a resident evil game u had to use the weapons that were given.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
*~ lil lady ~*;10748 said:
onli u don't have to use guns or nethin I saw something with the main character holding a TV set and I was whoa :lol: u couldn't do that in a resident evil game u had to use the weapons that were given.

Actually there were guns. I saw some kind of plagas torch which shot with red laserbeams

D

Deleted member 209

I didn't mean u don't get guns I meant that u can use all kinds of weapons the background becomes more interactive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom