• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkstalkers 4?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
Will we ever have Darkstalkers brought back to life? Imagine Dante & Necalli as guest characters.
Instead of a guest character I'd say just make it a full blown crossover between DMC and Darkstalkers. It's the easiest crossover to pitch; he's a demon hunter who is half demon they are all demons who could be dangerous; it should be something that writes itself.

However necalli could just be a guest character.

I think they wanted to do a timeskip and have some of the younger kids become adults so i wouldnt mind if that does happen. Since most of the cast are over a hundred years old you could still keep the older cast member with little changes.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Instead of a guest character I'd say just make it a full blown crossover between DMC and Darkstalkers. It's the easiest crossover to pitch; he's a demon hunter who is half demon they are all demons who could be dangerous; it should be something that writes itself.

However necalli could just be a guest character.

I think they wanted to do a timeskip and have some of the younger kids become adults so i wouldnt mind if that does happen. Since most of the cast are over a hundred years old you could still keep the older cast member with little changes.

Linking Darkstalkers with DMC could work.

Any new characters in mind?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I don't think it'll happens. Not only capcom threw a fit because Resurrection didn't sold as much as they hoped, but in time of political correctness, they would axe half of the cast, because objectification and other reasons.

Top Bottom