• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darksiders 3 in the making soon?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will there be a darksiders 3? Fury and Strife are left until later games show all four horsemen together.

I want Fury & Strife tag-teamed together. With Strife not wielding his guns, he should wield a bladed-bow.

EvilX-81

I was hoping he would have his guns; I already envisioned him as something of a gunner-ninja. And the whole 3rd person gun mechanic could become a full blown mechanic allowing Strife to target weakpoints in enemies with his pistols that he wouldn't otherwise with regular lockon. Along with also collecting different ammo effects, swift ninja-like close melee (though that might be a little tough since Death's melee style was kinda close to that.)

On the otherhand, I can't think of what Fury's fighting style would be like that wouldn't be cliche with the whips...

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Any more news? Cause I still like Strife & Fury together. I want it to continue!

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I just hope they can do Darksiders 3 soon. I want STRIFE & FURY IN ONE GAME! A chapter for Strife where he is in the White City and loses his guns and switches to a bow, another for Fury where she tries to rescue War & fights off Lillith, & the final chapter for both when War broke the seventh seal.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Frist we have to wait and see who will get ip rights. From what i can remember someone from Platinum Games said they could buy it if it would be cheap.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I wouldn't mind it if they did it more like the first game then the second, Death was awesome and all but dear god i found 2 to be so alarmingly dull.

Not sure if i want Platinum doing it though, not sure it would turn out right.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I hope Crytek buys it , cuz one of the big names in VIGIL "David Adams" is working in Crytek right now
but with no Joe mad the whole theme will be broken :(

Top Bottom