• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkside Dante

Download Here - 7.37MB

This is a pretty simple Texture Mod I've been working on... His jeans, boots and gloves are much darker. His eyes are changed to a dark red cat like iris, I've added a tattoo and removed the angelic logo on his back. His sword handle is now darker and the blade is shinier. This has been added after the pictures were uploaded though. I've also changed his hair a little so it looks better.

7E9DDF2D3FD9B4D433015B58CBA055DC3718D165

5F711FA7EC37026C8990C26FD9B9545FE56E0FAC

B180501A790F9879C2EAA396E65734420816D7FB

21114BA13C4DB93695F1B5E49610B5D291452C0A

So what's the next creation you're working on KonkorFour? :)
Well after I tweak this a little I'll release it and when someone manages to make the coat length shorter I'll edit it then but I'm not sure maybe a complete opposite, white/gold. I'm open to some requests but I'm not the best. :)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Well after I tweak this a little I'll release it and when someone manages to make the coat length shorter I'll edit it then but I'm not sure maybe a complete opposite, white/gold. I'm open to some requests but I'm not the best. :)
Very cool, can't wait to see your stuff dude.
And I will let you know if I think of any requests. :)

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
Really liked the red eyes there. Wish Ninja Theory would keep them from the original 2010 design.

I would be so happy if someone could make a mod of Dante wearing his hood. KonkorFour if you can do it I would love you forever!
I'm not sure if this is possible, as far as I know Dante doesn't wear his hood in-game so the model/skin might not even be there. I think I heard someone mention a rumor that we would get more DLC costumes after the Vergil DLC so if it's true and we're lucky we might get something close.

Gbraga

I really liked this one, but is it possible to use it as a replacement for the Standard skin? I really don't dig the white hair Dante costume, but the Son of Sparda costume is my favorite and I don't wanna lose it.

I really liked this one, but is it possible to use it as a replacement for the Standard skin? I really don't dig the white hair Dante costume, but the Son of Sparda costume is my favorite and I don't wanna lose it.

This doesn't replace anything, to use it you have to start the game with TexMod each time. It also replaces the defaults for Original Dante and Son of Sparda. Since they are the same textures just an added jacket.

NoctisVI

I really like this mod. Nice job :) !
Do you think you can make his jacket darker as well ? (like Vergil's coat) or even a dark and blue Dante version ?
Hope i don't ask too much, sorry for that.

I really like this mod. Nice job :) !
Do you think you can make his jacket darker as well ? (like Vergil's coat) or even a dark and blue Dante version ?
Hope i don't ask too much, sorry for that.
I don't mind, although as for the coat I'm currently trying to make it transparent to make a short jacket.

Top Bottom