• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark Slayer

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Has anyone noticed when Dante change to Dark Slayer style, he slicks his hair back like Vergil? I like that little effect.:p

Keaton

Premium
If you stand infront of the secret mission page (the one where you can't get hit by the Chimera Asaults), and face the camera you can switch between styles and see his movements quite clearly.

But...him running his fingers through his hair like that just oozes Virgil-ness lol

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sicktress;84554 said:
I totally didn't notice that! I've been avoiding that style.. Now I have to play it again :p

Same here, I dont feel that they put enough in it. Its just a couple of moves and thats it not much of a style.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
You can also see it just after you beat Berial and back up the stairs, where it switches to a view of Dante running up the stairs and you see his back. Just walk down the stair and go to where you can see his face. He also has a rose in his mouth when he uses Lucifer.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I prefer Trickster the best, Dark Slayer doesn't have enough moves, or I can't access them all. However the one where he does a quick slash and then a small part turns a cloudy dark blue and that cloud fills with slashes and explodes, is very cool.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Dark Slayer and Trickster are the only styles I use. So no you're not the only one Bringerofchaos.

Top Bottom