• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's White Hair

Tiran

The great pretender.
tumblr_mg7vc6P2J41rfk9mxo1_400.gif

Rawwr!! Nom!

Wig: Assuming direct control...

Dante: This party's gettin' craaaazy. Let's ROCK!!!

devil_may_cry_3_dantes_awakening_03_1600x1200.jpg

GF9000000Returns

I can't believe that I just found this out. Doesn't look that good on him to me cuz he's too tan.

Anyway, I wonder how big's the crying over at neogaf?

GF9000000Returns

From what I've seen it's not as big as I thought it would be.
Some people are taking it way overboard, but most people think its pretty funny.

Oh thank goodness! I managed to laugh at this ALONG with the people who were offended by it. How about the other forums you guys mentioned? Did they overreacted more than them?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
tumblr_mg7vc6P2J41rfk9mxo1_400.gif

Rawwr!! Nom!

Wig: Assuming direct control...

Dante: This party's gettin' craaaazy. Let's ROCK!!!

devil_may_cry_3_dantes_awakening_03_1600x1200.jpg

Okay, that was funny. XD Also, hot damn that wig really wanted to be on Dante's head for some reason. The more I look at it the more I think "Wow, Dante must have balls of steel to not have yanked it off RIGHT AWAY."

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It looks like his hair will gradually turn white as the game goes on and it makes sense since Vergil's hair is already white. I guess tapping into his devil power often would cause the drastic change in color.

WorkenOnMaLeft

The whole little wig thing is "amusing" to me.

A nice little way for NT to poke some fun at the fans who where initially pretty ****ed off about the hair when DmC was first revealed.

And it also goes with what some fan revealed a while ago about Dante getting a wig and saying something like "never in a million years", but then we find out that according to some of the rumors he is going to wind up with white hair anyway, (although not in the same style as the wig).
yea thanks to that NT can just be like "no we werent laghing at you kids that was just foreshadowing for the end of the game" x)

Top Bottom