• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's shop

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Well, I guess he wouldn't ignore a costumer with a good mission even if he doesn't have the password.
I think the password is basically a VIP-he won't ignore you and will get right on to the mission you give him.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I honestly think he does just ignore people who don't know the password. First cutscene in DMC1 he hangs up on a person and claims the shop closes at 9 (haha right) then complains that they didn't know the password. That's prolly why he never has any money lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*Phone rings*

Dante: *Answers phone* Devil May Cry, what's the password?

Demon: Errrrrrrr, grrrrrrrrr...

Dante: Um, wrong number pal *Puts phone down* I got a trace on that call. Trish, let's roll.

Trish: Right behind you.

:cool:

emokittenlicker

CuppyCake!
omg noticed tha other day they call it his "shop" a second time if you won DMC4 and get History Of DMC they call it his shop when discribing the first game.

extra life

live dt demonstration
more like a job of a demolition man looking at the dmc anime lol
but seriously,he is always broke and always owes people,i don't think he has any other job. except when he runs out of pizza lol

and as for the password,i don't think its dmc-ish to pick up the phone,say devil may cry,how can i help you and constantly wait for something like,is that the legendary dark knight sparda or something? ... on the other hand that would be a cool password! .. anyway,possible that the password can be an act rather then a word,or even a demon himself threating to kill him and dante goes: great. another one. heeere we go again. it does sound like an exterminator job as who in their right mind would talk on a phone while demon tries to slice and dice them into shreds? confusing..

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well I wouldn't call it a plothole, I would call a poorly thought out idea. but i think Dante is more of "i'll deal with it when i cross that bridge" kind of guy so leaves his bussiness goals flexible.

Top Bottom