• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's mood

Killroyjones

it seems like dante has a different mood in each game
kinda serious in 1 and 2 and laid back and kinda wild in dmc3 and 4
:\

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
actually he's somewhat like Nero in 1. I don't know what happened in 2 hopefully they'll explain it. In 3 he's a cocky teenager before he learns stuff about things. In 4 he is still the same as 3 which makes no sense story line wise.

Sparda™

Dante's mood is kinda weird, throughout the series.

In DMC4 he appears to be cocky, and still retain that serious look under the skin.

aka958

Don't trust people
I've never played 1 and 2 just watched them through and i don't like his style in the second one and i liked a little the first ones attitude but i personally liked 3 and 4 attidude (maybe because it is those i've played)

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
During 3 he had an "invincible" teenager kinda attitude. Then during 1 he matured to the point of knowing that while he is strong he does have his limits. After 1 he obviously gets buffed and he feels he can go back to being cocky (I guess its only my opinion to make things fit), its kind of like "I'm overpowered now and I know it."

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, i havent played DMC 1 and i don`t remember what he was like in DMC 2, but DMC 4`s attitude was imo the best. 3 - just like yasoukyoku said, he`s still a teen, although i`d go for 20...

Koemi

half-breed
I'd say emotionally he's more mature in 4. In 1 he's still not a bit not confident in his abilities IMO. 3 is yah, well, do I have to say.
Anyhow, he simply can't shake off that badass attitude he's born with it. And nah, that can't change in 5 - that's the whole thing about Dante. :D

Killroyjones

i think 3 and 4
its like doesn't realy have a job to do exept help out here and there so he can be laid back and have some pizza

Dante94513

DMC4 Dante had the best personality IMO. He acts cocky in the right place. He's more mature, and more serious in his age. His trash talking isn't corny, and he doesn't bring out misses. In DMC3, I can understand Dante for his age, but he was annoying. Including with his woohoo/soul lines, but he has his moment. In DMC1, Dante was just right. But compare to the other Dantes, this one cried, and the light line was like "WTF," but overall DMC1 Dante was the second best IMO.

Killroyjones

Not sure but i just think each dante fit there game they where in
same person threw all 4 but different backgrounds durring the game made that dante best for that game
so what if dante made some weird lines that made you go Wtf but it wouldn't be the game we can't put down with out those

Top Bottom