• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's missions in DMD

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
Dante's Missions Impossible...Don't know why I'm posting this other than maybe misery loves company, but! Getting through DMD mode with Dante has to be the worst thing ever in this whole game...I can SSS rank on all the DMD missions with Nero and up until the aforecited missions with Dante, never had to use a continue :verymad: It's excruciating.

Obviously, the only real answer is to persevere...and try not to do a fastball with the controller right through the screen!

Anybody else felt the pain?

(sorry for the rant)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
It's ok, let it out lol I remember feeling the same way. I remember on mission 14 I ended up using about 3 holy waters in a desperate attempt to get rid of Blitz and a gold orb out of failire to do so. I was lucky to get a C I got my butt seriously handed to me in that mission. Those first forest missions are just agony but I seemed to do ok on the rest of them.

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
darth_angelo45;186657 said:
It's ok, let it out lol I remember feeling the same way. I remember on mission 14 I ended up using about 3 holy waters in a desperate attempt to get rid of Blitz and a gold orb out of failire to do so. I was lucky to get a C I got my butt seriously handed to me in that mission. Those first forest missions are just agony but I seemed to do ok on the rest of them.

Pretty much this entire post seems like some Castlevania reference.

SkyGemini

darth_angelo45;186657 said:

OMG! THAT'S the one I'm talking about!!! Right after that mop up with Echidna. Which was hilarious all by itself! Only the Blitz wasn't the real problem, it's those little bugger chimera-assaults afterward! Guess I'll be using up that Holy Water...

Thanks for that, it made me laugh! I guess Misery really does love company! :p

SkyGemini

Cronyne;186679 said:
Pretty much this entire post seems like some Castlevania reference.
I haven't played it, but somebody said I should...evidently, there's a new incarnation of the game and a movie due out next year. If it's your thing....

If it's going to the PS3, I probably will check it out!

Top Bottom