• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's literature

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Of all the people here who has read the divine comedy or/ and Dante: everyman's poetry? I mean I have, I'm just curious to know who else has?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ah.....................someone apreciate the Real Dante borned in Italy..................the Divine Comedy i havent read it but as soon as i have time............i will read it

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The Divine Comedy is one of my favourite books, its split into three parts: Inferno, pugatorio and paradiso. If you get chance to read it, it is easy to see why it's generally considered THE masterpiece of western literature.:)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya..................i knew about Purgatory, Hell and Paradise about a writter famous called Gil Vicente ( a Portuguese one)

machindix

I read the Inferno. It was a bit frustrating because I knew nearly none of the people Dante met in hell. I had to go through all the notes just for that.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well..............i havent read the Divine Comedy............but one of books of Gil Vicente i read it.............its " Auto Barca do Inferno" in portuguese............but it looks like the way of hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom