• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's list.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Alright people, just for fun

seeing as both Dante's are pimp master supreme, who have they "devil triggered"?

Honest shipping or snarky fun, I don't care.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Classic Dante: Bayonetta, Lady, Lucia, The whole female cast of Street Fighter, Morrigan, and every other female character of Capcom (including Resident Evil and such)

New Dante: Kat, Trip (Enslaved), Nariko, Kat (Gravity Rush), Alice (Alice Madness Returns), The cast of Dead Or Alive (male and female), Revy (Black Lagoon), Super Sonico, and the entire female cast of the entire Assassin's Creed series. (His d*ck transcends time)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Classic Dante: Trish (problem? Lol!), Lady, Bayonetta, Morrigan Aensland; Taki, Sophitia, Cassandra, Seung-Mina and Xianghua of Soul Calibur 2; in agreement with pretty much every female from the Street Fighter series.

New Dante: Alice from Madness Returns (like DM said-hey, I've thought of it, too; they're a pretty good match, considering how damaged they both are, thanks to asylums), every stripper in his game, Kat.

As for Revy? I can see both Dante's doing her...you know, if she didn't try to skull f*ck them with her Cutlasses, first. ;)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Alice from MR?....*shrugs* Now we all know what happened to the last guy who tried to do it:
20140205161410!Bumby%27s_death.png

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Alice from MR?....*shrugs* Now we all know what happened to the last guy who tried to do it:
20140205161410!Bumby%27s_death.png

If Dante can punch a giant city made armor demon in the face with his bare fist, I think he can handle a girl with a knife, a mental issues.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
If Dante can punch a giant city made armor demon in the face with his bare fist, I think he can handle a girl with a knife, a mental issues.
Well in real world yes. In Wonderland she destroyed monsters on Mundus level or even more powerful than him. Considering that she gained ability to transfer between worlds, if i was Dante, i wouldn't risk touching her, unless he wants to awake with his junk cut off xD

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Well in real world yes. In Wonderland she destroyed monsters on Mundus level or even more powerful than him. Considering that she gained ability to transfer between worlds, if i was Dante, i wouldn't risk touching her, unless he wants to awake with his junk cut off xD

Not really, last time.

Dante and Alice: *in bed*

Alice: I......wow.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Not really, last time.

Dante and Alice: *in bed*

Alice: I......wow.
I had feeling she has really strong mental issue on the matter, especially after Bumby. Dante isn't charming type so I doubt he can handle them xD

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
If he's charming enough to get two strippers in his sack, there might still be a chance.
choosing beween him and slimy oozing demons in the club, i don't think they have that much options...so like i said anyone who tries to put Alice in bad risks waking up with missing some vital points. And strength won't help him ;) I wouldn't suggest it even for original Dante.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Innsmouth

You are aware that this thread wasn't intended as yet another debate, right? :/ The topic is merely for people to post girls we think Dante would er..."devil trigger", and not necessarily in seriousness, either.

Just sayin'...not everything needs to turn into a discussion of "who's opinions are right or wrong"....

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
@Innsmouth

You are aware that this thread wasn't intended as yet another debate, right? :/ The topic is merely for people to post girls we think Dante would er..."devil trigger", and not necessarily in seriousness, either.

Just sayin'...not everything needs to turn into a discussion of "who's opinions are right or wrong"....
*sigh* .... and if you look at my post i was talking about ANYONE..and not only ndante. .....Sigh. I have feeling you can't post anything on this site without people start to complain about it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*sigh* .... and if you look at my post i was talking about ANYONE..and not only ndante. .....Sigh. I have feeling you can't post anything on this site without people start to complain about it.

Um, nowhere in my post did I make any reference to what Dante you were talking about. My complaint was not that you said anything bad about new Dante-I couldn't care less, one way or another-it was that you were turning this thread into yet another debate, when the only purpose for the thread is to ship either version of Dante with other characters. :/ Why can't people post their opinions of pairings without you picking their choices apart? That is the point I'm making, and nothing else.

You excel at taking people's posts out of context...

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Um, nowhere in my post did I make any reference to what Dante you were talking about. My complaint was not that you said anything bad about new Dante-I couldn't care less, one way or another-it was that you were turning this thread into yet another debate, when the only purpose for the thread is to ship either version of Dante with other characters. :/ Why can't people post their opinions of pairings without you picking their choices apart? That is the point I'm making, and nothing else.

You excel at taking people's posts out of context...
uh....because it's not me who started debate....I mean i can of course post something and ignore anything about being said about i guess. But than again I kinda think forums exist for people to talk.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
uh....because it's not me who started debate....I mean i can of course post something and ignore anything about being said about i guess. But than again I kinda think forums exist for people to talk.

Yes, they exist for people to talk, but having the same debates based merely on opinions over and over...well, it gets old and tired. :/

As I said, this thread isn't meant to be a place of serious discussion-there are plenty of other threads here that fulfill that purpose.

Mostly though, I get the impression that you just like arguing with people, which is why I called you out on it. Simple as that.

But, whatever...go about your business.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Yes, they exist for people to talk, but having the same debates based merely on opinions over and over...well, it gets old and tired. :/

As I said, this thread isn't meant to be a place of serious discussion-there are plenty of other threads here that fulfill that purpose.

Mostly though, I get the impression that you just like arguing with people, which is why I called you out on it. Simple as that.

But, whatever...go about your business.
sure whatever. Like i said, i only posted something that i though would be funny. Not my fault that some people here take it as a personnel insult. And no I don't like to argue at all. I'm all for matter of opinion stance.

Top Bottom