• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's jacket

your favorite jacket for dante in any devil may cry

• DMC

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • DMC2

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • DMC3

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • DMC4

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • DmC

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • conceptual or early design from any of these games

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
They're doing a reboot of The Crow? I had no idea =D that's awesome. Maybe they'll show the original on tv when it comes out.
Yep. Luke Evans is playing Eric Draven. The original movie was great and is a cult classic. As a fan, I'm just glad to see this franchise return. Hopefully they'll dive a little more in to the source material because even though the first movie was great it still was rather losely based on the comics.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Yep. Luke Evans is playing Eric Draven. The original movie was great and is a cult classic. As a fan, I'm just glad to see this franchise return. Hopefully they'll dive a little more in to the source material because even though the first movie was great it still was rather losely based on the comics.
Aw awesome. I heard Brandon Lee died in that film though :( kinda sad.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Aw awesome. I heard Brandon Lee died in that film though :( kinda sad.

I also heard this tragic news a few years back. Truly sad :(

Ah but on the other hand I have a rather interesting fact about Dante's jacket, y'know?...

Yeah. It's red! =]

It's amazing what you can find out these days ;)

Adam Parker

Celebsclothing
Style Cruise:

Thanks guys for the delivery of dante jacket. I am a huge fan of devil may cry game. I must say that this jacket is crafted very neatly. it fits perfectly and I love the strong, durable stitches. Thanks Celebsclothing for this jacket.

Review from our Satisfied Customer

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I also heard this tragic news a few years back. Truly sad :(

Ah but on the other hand I have a rather interesting fact about Dante's jacket, y'know?...

Yeah. It's red! =]

It's amazing what you can find out these days ;)
It makes watching this really hard, especially when he talks about the life stuff.

And get out seriously it's red!? O.O all my color blind years and I thought it was forest green.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It makes watching this really hard, especially when he talks about the life stuff.

And get out seriously it's red!? O.O all my color blind years and I thought it was forest green.

Don't make me watch it, I swear I'll go all mooshy and soppy :'(

I know, riiight? I could never really classify the colour but I think I found a website somewhere that confirms it as 'red'. So now it's all official news and everything.

I could try and find the link if you like? hehehe :D

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Don't make me watch it, I swear I'll go all mooshy and soppy :'(

I know, riiight? I could never really classify the colour but I think I found a website somewhere that confirms it as 'red'. So now it's all official news and everything.

I could try and find the link if you like? hehehe :D
I haven't even seen the film and still felt a bit sad ;_;

Now that I think of it, isn't it sort of pinky in the very first Devil May Cry 1? It wasn't always completely red from what I remember.

And sure, find it for meeee! :lol: this color blind acorn must see it aaaaall

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I haven't even seen the film and still felt a bit sad ;_;

whatchumean you "haven't seen the film"?
*sits you down on comfy sofa*
shh shh shh. just sit back and relax and ignore everything around you...including the burning firetruck and slowly dying cat

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
sadly I haven't seen the Crow either. I remember I tuned in near the ending of it and the part where he's got a katana and stuff.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
sadly I haven't seen the Crow either. I remember I tuned in near the ending of it and the part where he's got a katana and stuff.

BOTH OF YOU!!! STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT THIS VERY MOMENT AND YOU WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE AT WORK, OR AT DINNER, OR HAVING SEX! YOU WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
BOTH OF YOU!!! STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT THIS VERY MOMENT AND YOU WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE AT WORK, OR AT DINNER, OR HAVING SEX! YOU WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE AT WORK, OR AT DINNER, OR HAVING SEX! YOU WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE

YOU'RE AT WORK, OR AT DINNER, OR HAVING SEX! YOU WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE

HAVING SEX! YOU WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE

HAVING SEX!

NO SEX?!!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
DMC 3's jackt for sure.

It's simple yet it holds a detailed stylishness to it that I like.

Plus it's red, which is my favorite color.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i should have made it so there could be multiple votes. i would really like DMC3 dante's jacket with DmC dante's color scheme

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
i should have made it so there could be multiple votes. i would really like DMC3 dante's jacket with DmC dante's color scheme

Get DMC3 on the PC and mod it.

DMC3-Dante14.jpg

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
They're all red.....except for DmC's jacket which can turn red.
OKay, let me rephrase my previous statement.

I like it because its of a scarlet red color, a very bright and vivid red. The others ones aren't nearly as bright or as vivid as DMC3's.

Top Bottom