• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Eye Color

What Eye Color Do You Prefer For Dante's Eyes ?

• Total voters

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
I know it's not a big deal , but i was kinda shocked when i realized that Dante's eyes are not blue ( i watched all the trailers many times and this is the first time that i payed attention to his eyes and they are actually black !!! )

so what's you're opinion about this ? do you like the new color or do you prefer the old one ?

ReRave

smug jerk
that's like saying chocolate is better than vanilla. My own preference on something like this won't change your opinion, so there is nothing to argue about.
I think my own eye color (brown with green spots) is the best. Blue eyes are pretty, most of the time, but so are brown and yellow-ish ones.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
^ i suppose you're right

okay then lets talk about something else like :
if it was up to you , what color would you choose for Dante's eyes ?

personally i like brown eyes ( cause my owns are brown ^_^ ) , but if i was to choose Dante's i would've gone with blue , i don't know but i can't think of any other cooler color ( in My opinion of curse ) for Dante's eyes

ReRave

smug jerk
personally i like brown eyes ( cause my owns are brown ^_^ ) , but if i was to choose Dante's i would've gone with blue , i don't know but i can't think of any other cooler color ( in My opinion of curse ) for Dante's eyes

I'd still say green. They look mysteriously appealing to me. Can't say why.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Well 1. this is old news
2. first problem fans were mad about= hair
second mad about = actual important stuff like gameplay
3rd mad about = eyecolor
next mad about = lack of Lady

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
^ as i said before (twice) IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

we have nothing else to discuss about the game so let's talk about things that haven't been discussed yet

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Actually, I see them as blue, too. I always thought they were yellow-ish.
really ? i just looked at them (carefully) but in all of the pictures they are black !!!

the only time that new Dante have blue eyes is in this Artwork

1hcexgq5kdi3qrfr60mw.jpg

Top Bottom