• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's devil trigger

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Somehow it just seems impossible for this thread to go back to the way it was... I'd just be thinking... wang.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
O_O That's what I mean. I don't think we're sopppose to be taking about wangs here on the forum.

Devil Leon;63190 said:
Somehow it just seems impossible for this thread to go back to the way it was... I'd just be thinking... wang.

Hehe, well my PM and IM is always open for anykind of chat on the twins...ANYkind.

As for a more appropriate opinion on Dante's DT...A TAIL!!! give him a freakin tail! Egh, don't they know it's the ultamate finishing touch to a demonic form like Dante's? >_>

Chrysander

A tail would look cool, but I kind of think it would stand out as being weird, since we know he doesn't have a tail in the other games. Other than that, I think that would be cool. Maybe he can have a tail for one of his DTs with a different weapon this time, we haven't seen what he looks like with Gilgamesh or Lucifer equipped.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Chrysander;63197 said:
A tail would look cool, but I kind of think it would stand out as being weird, since we know he doesn't have a tail in the other games. Other than that, I think that would be cool. Maybe he can have a tail for one of his DTs with a different weapon this time, we haven't seen what he looks like with Gilgamesh or Lucifer equipped.

True, but if you consider the fact that his DT is almost completely different in every game then it won't seem that weird. That would be nice though, if he had one because of a certian weapon.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Dante's DTs do follow a specific structure though in design. The older he gets and the more powerful he becomes, the more his DT starts to resemble his father, most notably displayed by his Desperation form in DMC2. So, a tail really wouldn't fit the default form's design style

Chrysander

Vergilissexy;63202 said:
True, but if you consider the fact that his DT is almost completely different in every game then it won't seem that weird. That would be nice though, if he had one because of a certian weapon.
Yeah I had thought that as well, but I think a tail is quite a defining feature to appear. I personally wouldn't care, because as you say there has been very little consistency in that anyway, and as this game is set after the other games (ignoring DMC2), it could be said that it just developed that way over time or something.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Same here. This is what it looked like in DMC2 -

dmc2dante2dw2.jpg

I hope it looks pretty much the same as that.

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
Actually, he kinda looks like vergil with his hair style, i would laugh if the twins had the same dt.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well they should, because they're identical. But the DMC3 DTs do make sense because Vergil gives off a blue aura while Dante gives off a red one, thus their skin/scale color. There head shape is from hair style and the rest is from the clothes and weapon equipt. So the only real difference really is the skin/scale color.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
The only issue with the DMC1 sytle of DT was that you had new moves that were different in DT and out, that could cause some confusion.

Still, you never know - Dante might be granted with a few new attacks or something in DT

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
tettora;63685 said:
Not liking it, didn't like DMC 3 one either. I find it too mechanic and not 'demony' enough for me.

I know whacha mean, I thought it was too cartoony for the animation of the game.

Top Bottom