• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante (w Ifrit) Vs Gene (Double God Hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Two knuckle bruisers for this bout. Who do you think would win and why.
I was not awfully sure as they both mercilessly kick the ass of a demonic emporor and they both have a very vast array of great styles and techniques. I thought this one would be close. Then again it does say in the game that if you equipped Ifrit, you wouldn't stand a chance against Mundus. For that reason alone I have to side with Gene as the hand-to-hand combat king. How about you?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
FINALLY!! Someone chooses another character over a DMC one!
*rep 2 u

But who is Gene?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I voted for Dante... partially because I have no idea who the other geezer is. And, hey, I'm a DMC fanboy. ^_^

Chuck Norris would still probably destroy 'em both, though.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
devilmaycry;119072 said:
I voted for Dante... partially because I have no idea who the other geezer is. And, hey, I'm a DMC fanboy. ^_^

Chuck Norris would still probably destroy 'em both, though.

Another Chuck Norris fanboy.......

But who is Gene?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Gene is the protagonist of the game 'God Hand' by CAPCOM. It's a great game. A lot of fun to be had on any difficulty as it ranks up the difficulty quickly anyway, generally you're doing intricate (read insane) combos that sometime kill the enemy thugs but sometimes (as they're possessed) demons come out of their corpses and it get's really ridiculous at some points but most of the way through should be not too hard but still challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom