• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Vergil.

Dante's or Vergil's

• Dante's win SSStlishly

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Vergil's dominate and get MORE POWER!

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Time to end this debate once and for all, permanently!

Dante (DmC) and Dante (DMC3, end Game) Vs Vergil (DmC) and Vergil

All of them are equipped with all of their weapons and powers that are canon to the times I set. Dante's can switch weapons, and so can Vergil's

The battle will take place on top of Temni-no-Gru. No outside interference is allowed.

Also, try to give reasoning for your choice.

I'll be back after a few votes to make my scenario.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Both Vergil's seem to be more of the smart type of fighters while both Dante's are more of the on the fly brute type of fighters. I think if there were to be a tag tam match vs the two the two Vergil's would work very well together while the two younger Dante's might even get in each others way without even meaning to. Such as Vergils would focus a single target and dispatch of it quickly even if they have to use a good amount of strength to do so then could take it easy and finish the remaining one methodically. Plus Both Vergil's still have a very similar fighting style so they could compliment each other while the new Dante might not pair up with the DMC3 one and there might be some confusion. Just my guess but I chose Vergil's as the winner :p

Though DMC3 Dante and DmC Dante would be such a powerhouse if combined so you never know. I'd like to say it's an interesting question you posed here. An equally interesting question might be which pair would win, the DMC3 bothers or the DmC brothers :blink:(Just Dante having styles in DMC3 though might be a deal-breaker but humor me )

berto

I Saw the Devil
As much as I love DMC's Vergil I like Dante even more. That and as close as the struggle in the original Dante still won in the end.

Onecrazymonkey1

Personally I feel that the technical skills and calm calculated intelligence that both Vergil's have would give them an edge but like DragonMaster2010 said "Dante, the plot says so" and really the plot is an unbeatable beast. However the new Vergil would have to be the one after downfall not before. I would hate for DmC Vergil to fall on his ass just to yell "Vergil do something!"

Martius

SSSmokin!
I love Dante with his crazy style but on other side as calm twin i can better relate to Vergil.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
DmC Vergil Vs DMC Dante = Dante Curbstomps
DmC Dante Vs DMC Vergil = DMC vergil... Slashes and dices

DMC versions of Dante&Vergil have shown insane feats

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
dantes as they have more to work with and there demon forms combined with quicksilver and dmc3 dante using royal guard gives them the edge but it would be a great fight

Top Bottom