• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Vergil Music

majeh116

Normally I don't post these but I thought this would be beyond perfect for the final battle between the two brothers this game
skip to a minute in

majeh116

(though i could do with out some of the voices later in the song but thats my only complaint

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Actually this might be the battle theme of those two in their final fight
This is actually one Combichrist song I don't like at all. The lyrics are very fitting, but everything else is not. Everything sounds like it's off tempo and I just wouldn't want this playing while I have an epic battle with Vergil. I'm sure they could find something much better to use.

crush

Eh? nobody for a ultraviolet remix?
It should be the best gift for fans of vergil.

majeh116

This is actually one Combichrist song I don't like at all. The lyrics are very fitting, but everything else is not. Everything sounds like it's off tempo and I just wouldn't want this playing while I have an epic battle with Vergil. I'm sure they could find something much better to use.
Agreed I like Dissonant's idea of it being the credits song actually but I agree the lyrics are perfect and the song itself is the opposite.

Grey-Frog

Is there a list somewhere of the OST or songs in the game? I haven't seen one and would love to get a better idea of what's here.

EllDawn

Actually this might be the battle theme of those two in their final fight
I agree with you. It doesn't have to be a fast song since that is a part in the game where both brothers regret that they're fighting each other. This song reflects that, in my opinion. A fast song would kind of take away from that. Pump up the player when the weight of the situation needs to be realized instead.

Top Bottom