• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Spawn

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
- Decapitation - Supposed to be the only way to definitively kill some Hellspawn.
- Heavenly Forged Weapons, such as Angelic Lances, Whips, Daggers, etc.
- Celestial Fire - Such as that wielded by The Redeemers and The Disciple
- Wiccan Magic - Such as that used by Nyx but he has to be willing to submit to it.
- Heaven - His presence in Heaven, or in safe-zones of Heaven weaken him and his costume because of his nature as a hellborn warrior.
- Greenworld - He has no power in the ethereal realm of Greenworld

i wonder if dante would have access to any of these

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
as far as weapons (fyi these are the list of spawns weaknesses from that link just so everyone else knows)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
hey just a general question doesnt dante have or have access to weapons that are technically "heavenly" i mean arent some of his weapons described as "weapons of light" im wondering if that means the same thing and doesnt he have a scythe in the new dmc which is "heavenly" jw

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
hey just a general question doesnt dante have or have access to weapons that are technically "heavenly" i mean arent some of his weapons described as "weapons of light" im wondering if that means the same thing and doesnt he have a scythe in the new dmc which is "heavenly" jw

1. No. Beowulf was a light attributed demon, proving demons can use any of the seven elements (fire, water, wind, earth , lightning, light and darkness) in battle. It's still a demonic weapon or "Devil Arm" Lucia's a demon with a light theme as well.

2. Yes, but reDante is young and untested. Give him 2 more games, then we'll talk.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
How many times have I mentioned this crossover now? Whatever.

Spawn wins hands down. I know Dante and I know Spawn. Spawn wins.

Those two teaming up would be pretty sweet.

Top Bottom