• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dante vs master chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
me and my mate have been arguing for over 3 hours about this. i was just wondering who everyone thought would win in a fight. dante or chief from halo. i mean obviously dante would win but he doesnt seem to understand common sense

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Re: dante vs chief

Again and again and again with all these VS threads against Dante. What would this chick do to him? Shoot him or something?This is absurd:lol:

bloodyshadow

Trickster

guns? lol what a guns gonna do to Dante when Mary put a bullet in his head. halo is a piece of crap that game is just too repetative and gets boring at least with the dmc the boss battles are fun and the combos rock. and when you play it on a harder difficulty it totally relies on how you perform, where in halo and fps games the AI just gets way harder to the point of bull crap and if you manage to do something really hard its outta luck.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac

thats exactly what i was saying but the guy doesnt want to listen to common sense
i bet hes just p#ssed off cos dante is so much cooler than chief and he cant play dmc yet cos hes a xbox gamer :lol:

bloodyshadow

Trickster

you might as well post Gordon Freeman vs Chief, hands down freeman wins. he'll crowbar Chief and you'll hear the quake 3 voice say 'humiliation' coming from the ceiling. then pick up his body with the grav gun and throw his as5 out.

The dark knight

Whoever shall insult halo insults me.I am a Playstation fanboy but NOTHING BEATS Halo besides DMC and Metal gear!!!Oh and resistance beats it too.But Halo is fun....just gets boring once you beat it atleast once.DMC MGS and Resistance never get boring no matter how many times you beat them.

Devil Razer

Drifter

you know wht would be cool. none ofthis gun crap. glassic sword fight. MC with an energy sword nd pss a grav hammer and dante with rebellion and his pinky.

Dante would win against abig tin man. As much as i love halo. Dante wins

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter

Cheif is human, Dante is godly. Sure, MC might put up a good fight but in the end Dante will win every time.

Devil Razer

Drifter

Yeah but chief is not all that human. He is a spartan hes part robotic like the strog or the borg.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hmm... Dante versus the Master Chief... that's a toughie. I love the Devil May Cry and Halo series! But, nothing beats Devil May Cry so I'll vote for Dante. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom