• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Lady Tsunade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Devil

Ok people. I've did this thread at another site. People kept saying Dante will lose this battle. Dante vs Tsunade from that gay show called Naruto. Who wins???

DANTE GOES ALL THE WAY!!

Btw, I don't those people even know what Dante is capable of.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante easily. The most powerful person in Naruto couldn't defeat Dante. The best person in Genjutsu is a different story:p

Baby Devil

Thank u. Im glad u thought the same I did. Dante can own everyone in Naruto even the Nine tail fox! U all agree with me?

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
Heck yes naruto if im wrong is just about a bunch of ninja kids right? dante would just take out ebony and ivory and shoot them all to hell!!!

SpardaSword

He wouldn't do that, he would just Show off like he did when ever he was in a cutscene with Lady, and honestly I don't think dante would ever try to kill a kid mybe knock them unconsious. And I think that he would try to flirt with Tsunade like he did with Lady when she was fall down the tower, and that situation would end badly. (shiver*) But I wouldn't put it past vergil to kill them just because of a few tiny attacks.

bluedemon;42925 said:
Heck yes naruto if im wrong is just about a bunch of ninja kids right? dante would just take out ebony and ivory and shoot them all to hell!!!

If your gonna just shot them with gun, aint wanna work, i think dante will have a little bit of time to get them there ninja and not just a bunch of kids... and speaking of it... it is tsunade vs dante not just naruto itself... think of it the skill of tsunade... tsunade can punch a person in a 1km distance... its only one of her skill think of it

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
dante lie someone stated before, wouyld try to flirt with tsunade, and would maybe be succcesfulm,(tsunade has BIG boobs if not known) and if not known things would continue from there how you want, if not then, considering how strong tsunade is, it would be a close match but dante would win,hopefully not killing her, naruto ansd sakura would get mad and they'd both try to kill him, with naruto being able to go upto 4 physical chakra tails, he'd go into a frenzie and mosst liklely kill sakura instead of dante, since dante is part demon, the 4-tailed naruto would talk to dante about how he was part demon and most likely fight, considering both naruto and dantes healing abilities, the battle would be endless if dante doesn't get serious, plus if he fights naruto he'll have to be prepared for alot of things,like narutos rasengan and awhole lotta shadow clones, and not to mention the sexy jutsu, all in all, it would be a pretty closse match but dante would win, because of him having the true power of sparda in him, that makes him the most powerful being other than the other tailed demon beasts

Tony_Redgrave;42730 said:
Dante easily. The most powerful person in Naruto couldn't defeat Dante. The best person in Genjutsu is a different story:p

its true, he'd have a tough time but they still wouldn't be able to kill him, not even if they used the chidori or rasengan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom