• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Kratos vs Sora vs New Dante vs deadpool vs beyonetta vs dantes inferno

who would win/tie

• dante

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • new dante

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • beyonetta

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • kratos

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • sora

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • dantes inferno

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • deadpool

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Sorry forgot to add deadpool to the poll but he's there now in case any of you want to change ur vote

I put Dora there to kinda make him the underdog against all these people but his powers are pretty good and I tried to make sure all of the hem have a next level dantes hav dt beyonetta has the hair thingy kratos has wrath of the titans and Dora has drives the ing ones who don't deadpool and dantes inferno

Last edited by a moderator:

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
Dante would take this. But Sora in Final form vs Dante would definitely be a fight i'd want to see!

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
New dante, because everyone else won't take him seriously, they are busy killing eachother ignoring new dante who is practising his **** you lines.

Deadpool was the last man standing there on that battlefield, chitty chatty here and there with them dead remains until batman came and punch him with a krypton and deadpool's dead, makes no sense i know, but it's batman, and he ain't even on the list..

New Dante wins, now i go sit in the corner..

Viper

Premium
New dante, because everyone else won't take him seriously, they are busy killing eachother ignoring new dante who is practising his **** you lines.

Deadpool was the last man standing there on that battlefield, chitty chatty here and there with them dead remains until batman came and punch him with a krypton and deadpool's dead, makes no sense i know, but it's batman, and he ain't even on the list..

New Dante wins, now i go sit in the corner..
Then Kat comes along, quite innocently gives new Dante a drink, but only after he drinks it admits that she put squirrel semen in it. While he is bending over to puke, she shoots extra strong nephilim brand of tranquilizers in his behind and the man is down. So Kat, the evil mastermind, wins. And laughs as the credits roll.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Then Kat comes along, quite innocently gives new Dante a drink, but only after he drinks it admits that she put squirrel semen in it. While he is bending over to puke, she shoots extra strong nephilim brand of tranquilizers in his behind and the man is down. So Kat, the evil mastermind, wins. And laughs as the credits roll.

lmao, but that won't stop there, there's a trend of post credits scene.. gonna wait and see who's the real mastermind

Top Bottom