• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Ichigo Kurosaki

In a fight between Ichigo and Dante,who would win?

• Dante

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Ichigo Kurosaki

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I think you guys are getting a little too deep with your argument. The thread is supposed to be "Who would win?"

Not "Who would win if they could fight?"

For the sake of the actual debate at hand, if Dante and Ichigo DID actually fight eachother, Dante with Rebellion and Ichigo with Zangetsu, who would win? All special spirit and demon conflicting rules aside.

Sparda™

darkslayer13;225452 said:
that is not what it sounded like from what you were saying.

Well in that case, you'll just have to save jumping into conclusions and actually see the whole thing I was saying, which was questioning the spirits' powers.

And BD's right.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
clairavance;224706 said:
You and I are just never going to agree on this. Vergil and Dante are immortal. I mean, dude, Vergil got run straight through with a sword and he didn't die. Dante was crucified and impaled straight through the heart and he hung there for a lonnnnnng time, and he STILL got off and kicked some demon butt. Their bodies aren't 100% human because they heal far too quick.

Dante can't die.

They're not immortal. Vergil's dead. Sparda's dead. Dante will die eventually..... Maybe in the next game :lol: ;)

Anyway, in this case I'd vote for Dante this time. If he can deal with demon spirits, human spirits should be no problem.

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
It would be a close fight in my opinion. But if anything Dante will win, even if ichigo was in his hallow state, Dante is known for taking multiple blows that would have killed a regular person in a instant. Ichigo cant. even in ichigo's Bankai(sorry for spelling) he would be just as fast as Virgil. Thats if he is using only the rebellion. if he was using his DT, plus a set of devil arms. I am sure that Ichigo wont stand a chance.

by the way, some of the enemies dante faces, are souls.

personally i think dante could cut off ichigos ass and represent it to him on a silver platter only using Ebony and Ivory. (he never has to reload and i figured the bullets are pure demonic energy manifested to a physical state.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Haha.
Funny thing about Ichigo(and the whole anime - Bleach) is that, they friggin remake the relief of the land, with just swinging their swords, sometimes it`s something else, but you get the point. Haven`t seen that happening in DMC anime, performed by Dante that is, not the ūber-huge demons, so..
I`m not a fan of Bleach, though i do watch it, it`s fun, My vote goes to Black Sake - kun, err, i mean Ichigo.

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
clairavance;224724 said:
Ichigo is the lead character from the Bleach anime.
Doh! Double post - SORRY!

That guy? Well, shouldnt be too hard for Dante. From what I've seen of Bleach, I'm sure Dante could rail Ichigo a few times while he stands there and talks about spiritual pressure or some other nonsensical bullcrap.

If you havent noticed, I hate Shonen Jump related anime. All talk, no action.

AzureNight13

Premium
Quentarus;225655 said:
even if ichigo was in his hallow state

**** I forgot about Ichigo's 2nd Hollow form where he killed Ulquiorra..... In that case.... That would be one tough battle and one that end up with a stalemate. However knowing Ichigo, he wouldn't dare go into his second form. So in a way, Dante still wins :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Don't get me wrong. I love Bleach. One of my favorite anime/manga series out there. But Dante would win. Dante can take horrifyingly massive blows and cuts. Shinigami, on the other hand, cannot. If you ever noticed, Shinigami/Soul Reapers actually get hurt when they're hit. They're just so damned fast that they hardly ever do get hit...Dante on the other hand, can take the ass-beating of a life time and still stand up and laugh at it. Plus, Dante's faster than **** too.

Perfect proof of his speed: DMC3 intro where it shows him and Vergil fighting on top of the tower. Those two were hitting swords so fast that there was literally a dome keeping the rain out formed around them because their slashes were so fast.

Dante would win hands down.

I doubt even Bankai or Ichigo's Hollow forms could really stand up to Dante, especially if Dante decided to DT.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
I vote for Dante of course
still... it will be painful if Dante gets hit by the Getsuga Tenso + Bankai + Hollow Ichigo

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I gotta second what VB said!

BlueDevil;225857 said:
Don't get me wrong. I love Bleach. One of my favorite anime/manga series out there. But Dante would win. Dante can take horrifyingly massive blows and cuts. Shinigami, on the other hand, cannot. If you ever noticed, Shinigami/Soul Reapers actually get hurt when they're hit. They're just so damned fast that they hardly ever do get hit...Dante on the other hand, can take the ass-beating of a life time and still stand up and laugh at it. Plus, Dante's faster than **** too.

Perfect proof of his speed: DMC3 intro where it shows him and Vergil fighting on top of the tower. Those two were hitting swords so fast that there was literally a dome keeping the rain out formed around them because their slashes were so fast.

Dante would win hands down.

I doubt even Bankai or Ichigo's Hollow forms could really stand up to Dante, especially if Dante decided to DT.

That's what I said before, and then someone told me Dante can die from blood loss, or if his organs were removed!...Oh wait, I said that in the vs Wesker thread. ROFL.
I'm totally backing you up BD! I'm glad I'm not the only one who believes Dante would win just about any fight hands down ^_^

Arthur567

Gunslinger
yes it would be epic BUT the ichigo "never give up" thing makes him strong and dante immortality besides dante is a better character he is funny and the last thing THE IMPORTANT LAST THING ITS!!!! .....he eats pizza 7_7

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
wow i am the first person to vote for ichigo. it whould be a close fight no matter who wins but i think ichigo is a bit stronger. im not saying he whould win all fights against dante. but i think he whould win maybie 65% of the time.

AzureNight13

Premium
Arthur567;228354 said:
yes it would be epic BUT the ichigo "never give up" thing makes him strong and dante immortality besides dante is a better character he is funny and the last thing THE IMPORTANT LAST THING ITS!!!! .....he eats pizza 7_7

Dante is not immortal. He can be killed. Only reason why he's still alive is because he's the protagonist. However Ichigo would have a time defeating him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom