• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs. Deadpool (ARCADE MODE!)

berto

I Saw the Devil
I didn't watch it. I saw some of their other stuff and it wasn't very good by the fact that the characters just weren't been portrayed right. When I started watching this one I just got annoyed and didn't bother even getting passed the quarter mark.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I was expecting to see a challenge of crazy over the topness during the battle... c'mon it's Deadpool and Dante!

But... I don't think it qualifies as a Deadpool win. I mean, he got owned. The same way Nero did, so nice reference there.

Also, this video made me realize I totally want a feature in the next DMC where clothes rip and get holes as Dante takes damage. Like in the Deadpool game.

berto

I Saw the Devil
But... I don't think it qualifies as a Deadpool win.
So Deadpool won? Wow.
53335c950f7a7344394d334116e2ebe4.jpg

How'd that even happen?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So...the point is to complain because a preferred character didn't win a hypothetical fight? Sorry, but these 'X vs Y' threads usually always lead to complaints and arguing in the end. Ultimately, who really cares? All you can say is "so and so should have won", that won't change the outcome of the video. Not that I'm saying anyone would think it will, just pointing out how pointless I find these sort of things.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So...the point is to complain because a preferred character didn't win a hypothetical fight? Sorry, but these X vs Y threads usually always lead to complaints and arguing in the end. Ultimately, who really cares?

I don't think berto meant that when he made this thread. Besides, it's been civil so far and the other recent vs threads were too.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm sorry, but in my opinion they ask for trouble. That's just how I see it. They were banned before for a reason, you know.

Anyway, please don't let me stop you guys from discussing this further. I'm just making my thoughts be known, that's all.

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
the animation was good. with better lightning this could've been more awesome.,

and they got Dante's signature moves correct.

it was good.

but Vergil at the end... meh.

DavMayCry

Trophy Hunter
They sure didn't capture Dante's personality. That's my only complaint, I'm looking forward to the next fight in the preview they show at the end

Top Bottom