• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante, Trish or Lucia

Best game play style

• Total voters

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
So I was going through DMC2 on LMD, and it just occurred to me that Lucia's DT charges up faster than Dante's.

It probably doesn't, but it really feels like it does....

Ixbran

Smashing~
I've always preferred fast and agile characters over hard hitting ones, so Lucia. though trish comes in second place easily.

So I was going through DMC2 on LMD, and it just occurred to me that Lucia's DT charges up faster than Dante's.

It probably doesn't, but it really feels like it does....
It's likely due to the fact that Lucia is capable of attacking faster than dante. Your DT Bar goes up a small bit with each hit. She can get in more hits, ergo it makes her DT Bar go up faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Dante.

I didn't like that underwater stuff Lucia had to do and I think I only played Trish once.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lucia's under water gameplay did feel odd, but so did Dante's under water gameplay in DMC1. Now a days I find Nero to have the best gameplay. Simple, short movesets, the grab and pull method of the Devil Bringer, and the rev feature added a layor of power to Nero's beat down style of gameplay.

Reactions: V

Aisen66

i didnt know about trish with her perfect nonhuman doll skin that you could use her in this game this must be a parallel universe where new things like this happen like hearing songs that never really were made i guess i really did died on deathrow then well i give lucia the best stars out of ten stars and dante 10 japanese bullets out of ten if i were home id be playing this game right now or dmc3 too bad im away from home but im having fun everyday playing gameboy advanced

Top Bottom