• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante tries to buy Pizza.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
One day our cool, stylish Devil Hunter Dante decided to go get some pizza. On his way to the Pizza place Dante fell into a black hole and landed in a place called "Limbo City." After walking around for some time Dante noticed that demons kept attacking him and every time they did the world would warp around him. During a battle Dante was helped by a teen who looked like him expect uglier. The kid said his name was also Dante. Classic Dante decided to call him "Faker," which made New Dante mad.
Suddenly the ground shook violently and the evil angel Mundus emerged from the ground! "Hahaha this time I will rid myself of two Dante's!!" Mundus roared. Classic Dante replied, "Correction their is only ONE Dante; this guy is just a wannabe. I mean he can't even afford to buy a white hair wig."
"Shut up!!" cried New Dante. Mundus continued "Hmmm I suppose your right, but regardless I will kill you both!!"
"Wait!!" Classic Dante shouted "Didn't I seal you away in my first video game? Plus were not even in that world, so how did you escape and come to this world?" Questioned Classic Dante, Mundus replied.
"It's a short story made by a fan, does it have to make sense?"
"Fair enough. Let's rock baby!!" Classic Dante retorted
Classic and New Dante dash toward Mundus, using the near by buildings to reach to higher ground. Mundus launches deadly energy ball type attacks at the two Dante's. Dodging the onslaught the two Dante's Devil Trigger and launch into the air. Soaring through the skies the two Dante's ready their blades to strike at Mundus face but Mundus blasts them back using his demon laser breath attack.
The Dante's are flung back, crashing into nearby buildings on their way down.
"Man talk about bad breath. Mundus bro don't you brush?" Questions Classic Dante.
"Shut up!! My breath is fine!" Roars Mundus.
"Don't I get any more lines in this play?" New Dante asks.
"Sigh, ok kid go ahead." Dante says reluctantly
"Sweet! Listen Mun..." New Dante is cut off by Classic Dante
"Alright you got your line, now let's end this!!" Classic Dante dashes towards Mundus, with New Dante unhappily following suit.
"You can't do anything without me, can you brother?" A voice yells
"You got to be kidding me!" Classic Dante exclaims. Turning around Dante sees Vergil and Nero standing atop a nearby building.
"Hi Dante it's been a while." Nero cheerfully waves to Dante. Vergil begins his speech.
"Don't worry brother I'm here to save you."
"Right... This is coming from the guy who lost to Mundus in DMC3." Says Classic Dante with a smug on his face.
"What did you say?!" Vergil roars. Vergil engages in deadly combat with Classic Dante. Nero tries to break up the fighting.
"Guys, can't we all get along?" However Classic Dante and Vergil caring nothing for Nero's words punch Nero so hard the poor lad goes flying through the sky.
"Guys, hello I'm still here." Mundus says trying to catch our heroes attention. Classic Dante and Vergil lost in their own world continue to battle it out. The twin's battle gets so violent they both Devil Trigger.
"That's it!! No one ignores Lord Mundus!!" Mundus lunges towards the twins.
"STAY OUT OF OUR FIGHT!!" Unknowingly the twins violently shred Mundus to pieces, saving the day.
"Dante, Vergil you guys saved the day!!" Nero and New Dante's words fall on deaf ears as the twins continue their onslaught against each other. Classic Dante and Vergil leap toward each other to deliver the final blow when a bright white light flashes and engulfs everything. Classic Dante finds himself in his own world again and in front of the pizza place no less. However time in this world has passed and the pizza place is closed.
"Damn it..."
FIN

Keyur

"Don't I get any more lines in this play?" New Dante asks.
"Sigh, ok kid go ahead." Dante says reluctantly
"Sweet! Listen Mun..." New Dante is cut off by Classic Dante
"Alright you got your line, now let's end this!!" Classic Dante dashes towards Mundus, with New Dante unhappily following suit.

This one is my favorite :p

Reira

The Fallen Angel;)
Amazing :D
I made a scene of that while I was reading it and I couldn't stop laughing ^^
I loved it dear :D

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Good story! But I think a more relistic story would be...
Dante went to buy pizza, but since he was so far into debt, he couldnt afford it. New Dante came behind him and layed
down freshly stolen $100 bills on the counter. Dante then grabbed his strawberry smoothy and smashed it into New Dantes face, and took the money to buy his pizza. After Dante left, he didnt realize he left his weapons at the pizza place.
New Dante took his weapons, then left for Limbo City, where he would live a happy life fighting
various everyday life objects. The End...

Actually, yours is more entertaining.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Good story! But I think a more relistic story would be...
Dante went to buy pizza, but since he was so far into debt, he couldnt afford it. New Dante came behind him and layed
down freshly stolen $100 bills on the counter. Dante then grabbed his strawberry smoothy and smashed it into New Dantes face, and took the money to buy his pizza. After Dante left, he didnt realize he left his weapons at the pizza place.
New Dante took his weapons, then left for Limbo City, where he would live a happy life fighting
various everyday life objects. The End...

Actually, yours is more entertaining.
Lol Thanks lol

Top Bottom