• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante reacts to..

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
Dante, both the classic one and the reboot guy, is known for often making witty remarks towards extremely intimidating and time to time very ugly adversaries. This is why it made him such a loveable character among fans. That's why I decided to make up a game called "Dante reacts". Apparently, I choose a very ugly or very intimidating (or sometimes both) character from another game, cartoon, movie or illustrated book every 5 posts, and you guys make up an insult you think Dante would throw at it, or hell even imagine a dialogue between the two.

Here's the first one.
#1 - Klompa.

The first boss you encounter in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Klompa is known for being a ridiculously disturbing fella for a game that most of the time involved a Disney-looking emo and his wisecracking inside voice. He doesn't really talk, but only grunts...like loudly and is to be noted for his sticking tongue.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Dante, both the classic one and the reboot guy, is known for often making witty remarks towards extremely intimidating and time to time very ugly adversaries. This is why it made him such a loveable character among fans. That's why I decided to make up a game called "Dante reacts". Apparently, I choose a very ugly or very intimidating (or sometimes both) character from another game, cartoon, movie or illustrated book every 5 posts, and you guys make up an insult you think Dante would throw at it, or hell even imagine a dialogue between the two.

Here's the first one.
#1 - Klompa.

The first boss you encounter in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Klompa is known for being a ridiculously disturbing fella for a game that most of the time involved a Disney-looking emo and his wisecracking inside voice. He doesn't really talk, but only grunts...like loudly and is to be noted for his sticking tongue.
Original Dante: Your grandma just called, she wants her tits back
DmC dante: Fcuk you, your ....um.....very fat...... **** YOUUU!!

Teal

Nice work you guys. I especially liked DragonMaster's, but The Final Offer didn't slouch either.

Here's how I think Klompa would be handled.
Dante: I bet there's a whole city lying underneath that fat ass.

#2 - Worm Cerberus
TheGreatWorm.jpg
The fourth boss fight you encounter in Dante's Inferno (which is totally not related to the DMC series), The Worm Cerberus is a different take at the popular three-headed dog we've seen in many other hack n'slashes. Forget the angry and icy Cerberus you met in DMC3, this one is a hideous monster which resembles three worms coming out of a corpse's neck or something. Like Klompa, he doesn't speak

The Final Offer

DMC1 Dante: "Ugh...What kind of fish eats you?"
DMC3 Dante: "Cerberus....EXPLAIN!"
DMC4 Dante:
1338934748197.gif

DMC 4 Dante: "Into the belly of the beast!"

DmC Dante: "Someone's a** must be FLAMING"
DmC Dante: "Great.....Cerberus's a**worms."
DmC Dante: "Who's a** did you crawl out from?"
DmC Dante: "Another irresponsible person's problem."

Last edited:

Teal

#3 - Kratos.

Kratos_rendering_concept.jpg

Do I even have to introduce this guy?

The main protagonist of the blockbuster God of War franchise, Kratos is the greek personification of force (albeit, portrayed differently in the game). As you'd expect from him, he is known for his brute force and his vengeful personality, or anger management. You name it. Although he is not exactly the ugliest fella, he's shown to be intimidating as hell, even thought to be 7 feet tall in a few God of War manual thingies.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
dante: i commend you for beating the KFC challenge, but at what cost, dude?

donte: yo, if subway worked for jared, i'm sure it can help you too.

The Final Offer

DMC 4 Dante: "For a minute there, I thought you said Sparda."
DMC 4 Dante: "You won't by chance know a guy named Asura would you?"

DmC Dante: "You should get ghost."
DmC Dante: "I heard you were ashy, but this is just ridiculous."

Teal

Not going to let this thread die!!!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu3.jpg

oDante: Anyone for sushi?

reDante: Time to make calamari.
Terribly sorry, chaps. For some reason, I thought you lost interest in it. I'll take care of it.

Also,

Dante: After catching a glimpse of your ugly face, I really don't want to know how your parents looked like.
DmC Dante: I've seen a lot of miniaturized ugly pieces of **** like you in Chinatown, but..boy, you are in a whole different level.

Top Bottom