• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Wesker?

Dante or Wesker?

• Dante

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Nicodemus Zamoran;225294 said:
I know I said that I would stay out of this thread, but I could not help but to correct this statement. He hit it and kicked it, but it didn't hurt him. Yeah, he didn't bust it open or whatever, but it didn't hurt him. Now, I think that I have dwelled enough, so I am leaving this thread again, and I hope that you are not mad. Bye.:|

You missed the point. He didn't bust the door. Wesker can throw rockets and stand still unharmed even after tens of tons of steel were fallen on him.

Oh and also, If you don't have anything to add but just troll, don't post at all. This is not the Bloody Palace section. There you can be playful as much as you want.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Sparda™;225304 said:
You missed the point. He didn't bust the door. Wesker can throw rockets and stand still unharmed even after tens of tons of steel were fallen on him.

Aka, yes. That's true.

No, I did not miss the point. I was just saying that Dante didn't hurt himself, OK? Now, I only came back since you were talking to me, but I hope you understand that I am tired of argueing with you about who will win, I was just correcting that one fact. See you later(maybe not). If you want to discuss things further, just PM me. That is all I have to say. :D

Sparda™

Nicodemus Zamoran;225308 said:
No, I did not miss the point. I was just saying that Dante didn't hurt himself, OK? Now, I only came back since you were talking to me, but I hope you understand that I am tired of argueing with you about who will win, I was just correcting that one fact. See you later(maybe not). If you want to discuss things further, just PM me. That is all I have to say. :D

Kid, you're the most boring troll ever. Seriously, trolls are trolls, but at least some are fun to talk with. You're not even funny just annoying with your little comments.

If you want to keep your membership here and evade banning, you need to learn when to shut up.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
That is an important live lesson, SParda =) Now, looking back, I admit that your words have a point (about Wesky's abilities) but I am still on neutral side.... I believe that if we could somehow send a petition to Capcom, then they and only they would decide who can win the bout, Fante or Wesker....

Sparda™

Then Capcom would laugh the ass of the idiots who sent a petition for something so miserably futile.

It's simple. You have the facts, make your own judgment.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm starting to get the feeling that people don't take me seriously when I say that if I see any more petty arguing, I'll lock this thread down tighter than you can sneeze AND put a ban on versus threads, I'd be fine if it were healthy debate, but as it stands, it's not even that anymore.

Sparda, I'm actually getting tired of telling you to walk away from things if discussions start turning into arguments because you always seem to spark off the petty, immature comments, really I'm getting rather sick of it, consider this the last time I tell you.

I've got enough on my own plate at the moment without having to repeat the same god damn things over and over, this thread, and all other threads like it have one more chance too.

Sone

DUST TO DUST
Respects to 1 of my favorite villains ,,Albert Wesker'' salute. BIG BUT, Wesker show his true power in RE5, he have superhuman strenght, he can dodge bullets, run fast, clean table with Chris lol, but hey ( in interaction gameplay you knock out him with Chris = HUMAN ) but obviously he is no match for Dante i respect both of this guys but hey be real, someone who have a father like Sparda who ever he be ( Angel of Deadth or Reaper = same s..t, my suggestion ( He have a sword like Scythe ) and he cut and seal away all sons of bitches in hell in 1 rush ( including Prince of Darkness ).... its obvious, he had a LOT MORE POWER than ANY living thing in Hell..... Sparda make two sons with human women Vergil & Dante, but Dante alone defeat his brother Vergil who cut Beowulf's head in 1 maybe 2 sec. with Yamato, Dante ( DMC 1 ) slaughtered = fights in 1 day ( Trish at begining lol, Phantom, Griphon, Nightmare and again his brother but this time in FULL DT ,,not easy'' and at very end Prince of Darkness Mundus ) hmmm and we must compare guy who get punch in the face by Human Chris and guy who defeat For God Sake all bitches in Hell and Earth.... so my point is watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1kgrJGqE24 and tell me is Wesker really for comparsion with Legendary Light Knight Dante ;) ALL RESPECTS TO MY DECEASED FRIEND WESKER !!!

Sparda™

Sone;226345 said:
Respects to 1 of my favorite villains ,,Albert Wesker'' salute. BIG BUT, Wesker show his true power in RE5, he have superhuman strenght, he can dodge bullets, run fast, clean table with Chris lol, but hey ( in interaction gameplay you knock out him with Chris = HUMAN ) but obviously he is no match for Dante i respect both of this guys but hey be real, someone who have a father like Sparda who ever he be ( Angel of Deadth or Reaper = same s..t, my suggestion ( He have a sword like Scythe ) and he cut and seal away all sons of bitches in hell in 1 rush ( including Prince of Darkness ).... its obvious, he had a LOT MORE POWER than ANY living thing in Hell..... Sparda make two sons with human women Vergil & Dante, but Dante alone defeat his brother Vergil who cut Beowulf's head in 1 maybe 2 sec. with Yamato, Dante ( DMC 1 ) slaughtered = fights in 1 day ( Trish at begining lol, Phantom, Griphon, Nightmare and again his brother but this time in FULL DT ,,not easy'' and at very end Prince of Darkness Mundus ) hmmm and we must compare guy who get punch in the face by Human Chris and guy who defeat For God Sake all bitches in Hell and Earth.... so my point is watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1kgrJGqE24 and tell me is Wesker really for comparsion with Legendary Light Knight Dante ;) ALL RESPECTS TO MY DECEASED FRIEND WESKER !!!

You just made a summary, nothing new apart the over-the-top fanboyism.

Wesker > Dante
Wesker > Vergil
Wesker < Sparda

CloudStryker

Surviving
shonan;226617 said:
But it sounds more like this to me :
Wesker<<Dante
Wesker<<<Vergil
Wesker<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Sparda

Pretty much, cept i'd switch dante and vergil.
Anyway Dante would beat Wesker just by shooting him.
I know chris tried and failed but as others have pointed out he is only human and will have slower reactions compared to half breed dante.
Hell, if the guns don't work, whip out Rebellion and hack him into peaces.:p
I'd Like to see him dodge that.

Osaka

trollololol
CloudStryker;226636 said:
Pretty much, cept i'd switch dante and vergil.
Anyway Dante would beat Wesker just by shooting him.
I know chris tried and failed but as others have pointed out he is only human and will have slower reactions compared to half breed dante.
Hell, if the guns don't work, whip out Rebellion and hack him into peaces.:p
I'd Like to see him dodge that.

You....Haven't read any of the pages before posting this..Have you?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
^ Keep in mind that Wesker isn't exactly human himself. And if he's able to go up against a half demon like Dante, he deserves more credit then everyone thinks.

CloudStryker

Surviving
AzureNight13;226663 said:
^ Keep in mind that Wesker isn't exactly human himself. And if he's able to go up against a half demon like Dante, he deserves more credit then everyone thinks.

True, I admit it would be one hell of a fight.
I havn't actually seen the genetically enhancd Wesker.
Got a link or pic for referance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom