• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DANTE-NESS! @.@

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
408474211.jpg

Not gonna lie, but that'd be a pretty rad outfit for Dante in a DMC5. (minus the comboy hat and glasses)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh god...

Oh god...!

I don't know what's terrifying me more; Dante bald (though still sexy...no wait, give him his hair back, lol!)...or the demons killing him with pizza. XD

I loved the first comic though. I can just hear that discussion, especially Dante calling him a little sh*t.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Oh god...

Oh god...!

I don't know what's terrifying me more; Dante bald (though still sexy...no wait, give him his hair back, lol!)...or the demons killing him with pizza. XD

I loved the first comic though. I can just hear that discussion, especially Dante calling him a little sh*t.
You know that was actually an option for him (being bald) to have in the early concept art of DMC4, Nero too.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
You know that was actually an option for him (being bald) to have in the early concept art of DMC4, Nero too.

Lol, seriously?! XD Not that I have anything against bald guys, but those two can't pull it off (it looks really good on guys like Vin Diesel, however).

Top Bottom