• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DANTE-NESS! @.@

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
the big question is who would be the mother. my moneys on either kyrie or lady...maybe mundus

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Eww, Mundus...
Why would Mundus give birth to a child to Dante? Why would Kyrie? Why would Lady?

No, I would put my money on Trish.

all that hatred theres gotta be some deep dark sexual tension beneath it all. (kidding) Kyrie cuz come on, compare Dante to nero who would you rather have? now im a man (straight) so i cant really be definitive buuuut im sure all the ladies on the forum would agree. and as for Lady...i could see it working....somewhat. funnily enough im not all that comfortable with TrishXDante as she looks just like his mother...the Oedipusness is scary :p

Zey

I came here to laugh at you.
tBjdHUV.jpg

bsdfPVA.jpg

ymyPBC7.jpg

euf53gc.jpg

Bonus
4JPnGFQ.png

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
406319186.jpg

406319189.jpg

406319185.jpg

406319188.jpg

I have NO IDEA how the Dante and son pic on the previous page was seen as rape, but...okay I guess:ermm: even though that wasn't even on my mind when I first saw it. And the artist of the 1st baby pic, Kirschenwasser, wants you guys to use your imagination for the mama :D. And for the baby pic above, I guess you could do the same here.

IncarnatedDemon

This video is Great if Capcom ever made a Sparda game. Just the music makes me get hyped:

THIS IS SPARDA
THIS
IS
SParda!

THIS IS SPARDA
THIS IS SPARDA

Hype lol.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
This:
Dante.full.739126.jpg

Baby? Forget Lady! She had a crush on Dante until she found out in DMC anime Dante had a thing for his momma's clone and he lost is virginity to her!Now she's only Dante's pimp!:troll:

dmc4_express_dante__s_face_by_nevachen-d3hbbly.jpg

Top Bottom