• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante killing purpose(my opinion)

Mobfigurz

I think he knows better, he can feel the presence of his twin, the bond siblings share coupled with the sense Dante has as a Devil, I would surely suggest Dante knows that his brother has existence.

Keep in mind that Dante didn't, contrary to what I said, know in DMC1 that Nelo was Vergil until the mask came off, and the Amulet was relinquished. Possibly because Nelo's Demon attributes clouded Dante's bond to Vergil, since Vergil was altered to be Nelo by Mundus.

But I firmly believe that Dante is aware of Vergil at all times and as they grow, as their powers enhance, they feel the presence of Demons more, they also feel the presence of each other.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sadly, I lack in the knowledge of why Dante would bust in and kill the people he did in the trailer. All I know is that he's after something and Nero obviously has it. I saw in the trailer Kyrie was holding some sort of necklace. Now that could just be between her and Nero since she raised him (or a brother/sister bond.) and all.

I was watching it and I noticed the necklaces with the red jewel that Eva gave Dante as a kid was missing. Did he just forget it? I know that may not be the case, but I was just wondering. ^^;

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nah, the retard gave it to Trish. >_> Who knows, she may have given it back and he just keeps it in his pocket. Considering how many times its chain has been broken (If you count the manga too) I can't blame him for keeping it in a safer place.

Mobfigurz;50709 said:
I think he knows better, he can feel the presence of his twin, the bond siblings share coupled with the sense Dante has as a Devil, I would surely suggest Dante knows that his brother has existence.

Keep in mind that Dante didn't, contrary to what I said, know in DMC1 that Nelo was Vergil until the mask came off, and the Amulet was relinquished. Possibly because Nelo's Demon attributes clouded Dante's bond to Vergil, since Vergil was altered to be Nelo by Mundus.

But I firmly believe that Dante is aware of Vergil at all times and as they grow, as their powers enhance, they feel the presence of Demons more, they also feel the presence of each other.

*sniffle* Beautiful...that was a great example.

Top Bottom