• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante is losing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hargad

Well, Gamespot is having a "best game hero" thing and Dante made it to the second round. He beat Manny Calavera. He then is now against Pac-Man who beat Kirby in round 1. But now Pac-Man is 56.5% and Dante is 43.5% last time I checked. You can just go http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-hero/standings/index.html to view the current standings. If you do want to vote you have to register though. But Dante is losing to a yellow ball that eats dots! Go vote!(if you can/want to)

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
This does not actually surprise me. Pac-Man's been around a lot longer than DMC, and has become something of a gaming icon. Honestly, I'd be more surprised if it were the other way around, actually.

This is the second forum I've heard about this on. I think people are taking it just a wee bit too seriously, to be quite honest. :/

Durante

Dead
Pac-Man Rulz!! xDDD anyway im sure everyone shall vote for pac-man rather than Dante coz almost everyone knows him while none will vote for Dante until they play dmc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom