• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in the anime

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
Well guys WE ALL know that there's going to be A DMC anime :D and it's going to be AWESOME(well thats what i think :) ),now i think you've ALL seen the picture with Dante and the trailer for the anime so what do you think about THE LOOK OF DANTE IN THE ANIME? (face,clothes...you know).Well from what i saw he looks cool and nicely drawn ;) ...what do you say? :)

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
The art is very good. It has references to Hellsing. (all of the anime is going to have Hellsing elements).

^That is gooooooooood ;D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It was unavoidable (not having Hellsing elements) since both Dante and Alucard are tall cool guys with 2 guns fighting monsters:p
Lets hope it resembles more the OVA Hellsing rather than the series..

Lucifer's Ire

Why? It's really obvious that the Hellsing Ultimate Series are better then the pre-sh*t, but still, the anime owns. And not only Alucard and Dante have the same style, but the whole atmosphere of the anime.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You are partially right. When I watched the 13 episodes of Hellsing, I loved every episode except some of the first ones who are like "Victoria will drink blood/won't drink/will drink/won't/will" etc:p
After a couple of years I happened to read the manga and learned that an OVA was being made which goes more by the manga. I have only watched the first OVA, and heard critics about the second. To me they are so much greater than the 13 episode series.
Now DMC anime, is from what we can see a completely new storyline. Dante battling some worthless devils will be ok for starters but I wonder who will play the role of the tough villain. I don't want something "ugly" like Incognito in Hellsing (he sucked, he was naked and his weapon was uncool:p ). And Anderson was too weak in the Hellsing episodes, completely different from the truth. But let's not be pessimistic, the trailers are ok until now;)

usher

:ninja: la verdad este juego es el mejor q hay para todas la consolas
esta muy bueno este juego
bueno me despido
tau*

Lucifer's Ire

usher;28797 said:
:ninja: la verdad este juego es el mejor q hay para todas la consolas
esta muy bueno este juego
bueno me despido
tau*

Yes?
icon_neutral.gif

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
usher
Кто-то перепутал форумы и написал не на том языке...
Бывает ж такое...

I can do that too, you know.
Quit the spanish\portugese talk...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Death Note is another manga which is even now be made into an anime series by Madhouse, the same company which is working on the Devil May Cry anime;)
And it's really a great anime & manga^_^
It's still being made even in Japan (the anime) that's why it isn't known to other countries, except to anime fans^_^

Baby Devil

I hope that Dante and Vergil get into the anime comic books. Thier games are cool and what makes some people think that their comics will be lame? As soon as they come out with their first anime book I will do my best to get the first issue! LOL

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Baby Devil;37820 said:
I hope that Dante and Vergil get into the anime comic books. Thier games are cool and what makes some people think that their comics will be lame? As soon as they come out with their first anime book I will do my best to get the first issue! LOL

You mean a manga based of the anime?
Well it'll depend how good it'll be after we see the actual anime series..

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Darkslayer;37862 said:
I've read the dmc3 manga,i was very impressed.
The artist was very talented.

True, it's too bad we didn't get to see the Lady part, as well as the end of the manga

D

Deleted member 209

looks like it's gonna be good I'll watch it if it ever comes to the UK. :p

Top Bottom