• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in love?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i could probably see him getting with Lady and them falling out big time.

I dont care about trish .

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I would say Trish, he had more feelings for her in DMC 1 than he did for any other girl he met.
yeah he did but as a friend and that the fact that she looks like his mom....so he cant fall in love with her thats just wrong :p i mean lets say he fall's in love with her and while hes sleeping with her he has a flash back of his mother......*awkward*:p:troll:

Railazel

yeah he did but as a friend and that the fact that she looks like his mom....so he cant fall in love with her thats just wrong :p i mean lets say he fall's in love with her and while hes sleeping with her he has a flash back of his mother......*awkward*:p:troll:

People often ignore this, but he has feelings for her because she looks like his mom. So if he sleeps with her, I'm pretty he'll focus on sleeping with her.

Dante47

If it is like he claims, his human side is what makes him strong. Even if it wasn't, Sparda has proven that a demon can love.

I'll leave the rest for interpretation. Love is such an awful and mostly hurtful idea, one that can leave someone hopeful or forlorn. Me, forlorn. But I see no reason why Dante, a fictional character, can't find a romance.

Agility

"Known"
I'd say Lucia and Dante.

She is the best bet for Dante to have a meaningful relationship. They'd risk their lives for one another. Trish and Lady/Mary, wouldn't raise a finger for Dante.

I'd also like to add that Trish looks like Dante's mother, Vergil wouldn't have that and if he's feeling that way then deep down so is Dante.

Trish: "Hey brother in law."

Vergil: "Who...who gave you that ring? N-no.."

Dante: "Oh yeah!"

Vergil: "Dante...you're kidding right?"

Dante: "Sealed the deal the other night."

Vergil: "That's incest you moron!"

Dante: "Is it incest Vergil? Or is it necrophilia!"

Vergil: "........"

Dante: "Hey Babe, I think he's jealous."

Trish: "Vergil jealous. I guess you can call that a..... jackpot."

Vergil: "What happened to you!?"

Dante: "Love....love happened to me."

Vergil: "Grr.."

Lady: "Hey Vergy baby."

Dante: "Vergy baby? OH YOU SLY DOG YOU!!"

Vergil: "Mary, I told you NOT to call me that in public!"

Lady: "But Vergy!!!"

Vergil: "GO WAIT IN THE LIMO!"

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
If Sparda fell in love so I believe Dante can totally fall in love too and be a nice husband. My Dante is a demon with a human heart...he's perfect!

Oxymore

Kyyyyriiiiiiiiiiiiie!
Of course he can fall in love, what a question. Even if he was only a demon he could love. I don't think demons only feel anger or meanness
Plus, Nero said Sparda was able to love a human, I think he is right, so Dante is able to love too.
After all, he loves pizza, so why can't he love a man or a woman? :D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Dante can't fall in love because he's too deep in his d*ck to find someone. I offen think Dante's the type of guy who'd F*ck himself if he could, or look at himself in the mirror all day. That or get busy with pizza. since he loves pizza so much.
Here's a good example
skip to 52:00

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
For you, Dante could fall in love?
Tch, yah! Of course he could fall in love for me. Ohhh, you mean with me, right? Well, yeah. We've had this sideline thing going on for a while....y'know... I think he likes me a bit more than I like him, though. I think he's hot. He thinks I'm hot.
OF COURSE HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME!
I've seen the way he's taken my picture to the police station, asking the police if they've seen me and keep an eye out for me because he wants to find me. He's got my love letters plastered all over his desk. You should hear the sound of his voice when I call him. It's like he's PASSIONATELY enraged to hear me.
<--- see username lol

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Tch, yah! Of course he could fall in love for me. Ohhh, you mean with me, right? Well, yeah. We've had this sideline thing going on for a while....y'know... I think he likes me a bit more than I like him, though. I think he's hot. He thinks I'm hot.
I've seen the way he's taken my picture to the police station, asking the police if they've seen me and keep an eye out for me because he wants to find me. He's got my love letters plastered all over his desk. You should hear the sound of his voice when I call him. It's like he's PASSIONATELY enraged to hear me.
<--- see username lol

129004770591357674.jpg

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
<--- see username lol

mlfw5644-dafuq.jpg

Top Bottom