• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante - how to play on DMD mode?

Kowal

Hi guys, I'm actually playing on Dante must die level and when I was playing Nero I used to play on automatic mode on and I didn't have any trouble until I got to 12 mission and I started to playing Dante. I somehow got through 12 and 13 mission but I really don't know how to play him well. Should I turn on automatic mode or turn it off? I think while playing Dante is better to turn it off. What style and weapons are the best connection? What should I pick to play the best?

Keaton

Premium
I have NEVER used Automatic, I've never seem much of a use for it ^_^

If you've gotten through the Nero levels of DMD then you'll be fine without it ^_^

The trick with Dante is to freely change between Styles and Weapons, don't pidgeon hole yourself with one basic setup. For example, use Trickster and Rebellion to close the Distance between yourself and an enemy, then swap to Giglamesh and Sword Master to unleash some Real Impact or Beast Uppercut (or that one which is Lock ON + Back + Style) to deal some massive damage.

When I moved from Nero to Dante I played a few rounds of Bloody Palace to get used to him again, trying to forget Snatch, Buster and Charge Shot was tough...plus, because I always try and get Insta Rev and MAX Act I found myself changing firearms every time I slashed someone lol

Kowal

Well thanks, I'll try to play using your advice :D
But I'm playing on regular PC keyboard so changing styles is a little bit uncomfortable and takes pretty much time, sometimes too much.

Top Bottom