• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Getting Attached????

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
Yes we all know tht dante is seriously cool and doesnt seem to care about much

but...

he does get attached we have seen the way he was when he thought trish had died.

I anyone has seen the trailer posted on psn as "final trailer" im nt sure wat it was called on xbl but its the one tht shows nero go into devil trigger in a cut scene.

anyway at the end of the trailer you see dante jumping about fighting silver giga and hes being cocky (gtta love him) "whereve u bin kid ur missing all the fun"

then he sounds worried even distressed maybe and calls out neros name o_O

now weve been rambling about the similarities between nero and vergil for alot of months, it would be pretty stupid if dante himself doesnt notice these similarities... it may be possible that if dante and nero are together long enough he may start to think of nero as his brother

but tht might be just me lol

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Well I can picture Dante seeing Nero as a little brother, at some point in the story. But we'll have to wait and see :p

Also, although Dante doesnt seem to care much in DMC3, but after M16 his attitude changes, and the story of DMC1 is a very personal matter for Dante. So he might not be as carefree as he might come across.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Oh well, at least its only a gap of 8 days for once. I remember by the time I got Kingdom Hearts II most of Japan and the US were done with it ><

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
Yeah if ihad to wait ages for dmc it be going mad i just know id bump into a mass of spoilers on the net

plus itd just be damn annoying knowing most of the world were enjoyin it lol so yeah 8 days insnt bad in comparison to others

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah those 8 days are gonna be torture >_<

I keep getting the feeling that Capcom have just completly forgoten about the old Dante and have been cought up in the popularity of the overly cocky young Dante. But I feel that I have not seen enough of him to jump to any conclusions. I mean this is closer to 1 than it is to 3 isnt it.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Devil Leon;65457 said:
Well I can picture Dante seeing Nero as a little brother, at some point in the story. But we'll have to wait and see :p.
Good to see it's not just me, then.. I think that Dante is taunting Nero just like with Vergil (and vice versa). They fight a lot, but in the end I doubt they really want to kill each other.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Devil Leon;65457 said:
Well I can picture Dante seeing Nero as a little brother, at some point in the story.

PREPARE THE ATOMIC WEDGIES! Lol. Dante would tease the hell out of Nero even more. Dante's not an a$$hole, so he does have feelings. He just doesn't show'em that easily and all. So, I'm sure he cares.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
the hell is the matter with you.. someone cant shout out to another?.. he's being to attached?.. jeez.. really, i think some people are getting used to to jump to conclusions and exagerrate on things way too often

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
darth_angelo45;65481 said:
Yeah those 8 days are gonna be torture >_<

I keep getting the feeling that Capcom have just completly forgoten about the old Dante and have been cought up in the popularity of the overly cocky young Dante. But I feel that I have not seen enough of him to jump to any conclusions. I mean this is closer to 1 than it is to 3 isnt it.

well I don't completely agree with you there. Dante progresses a little more each game(which is very rare in video games today). Somebody said it somewhere, but Dante, at about mission 16 after he fights lady, really changes and becomes more serious, but its subtle. At the end of DMC1 is when we truly see Dante. In DMC3 he is just using his cockiness to cover up his true emotions of losing his mother and Vergil covers up by being cold. Also Vergil wants the power because he feels bad for not being able to protect his mother.

Top Bottom