• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante fight in Italy

seraphmaycry

i turned up volume before realising it was italian :| nothing wrong with italian it just means ill never get to know

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
i turned up volume before realising it was italian :| nothing wrong with italian it just means ill never get to know
Oh he's just saying: "Oh, those two even have a sword.... they must be bad guys." Then he asks if they are ready for the background music, then "An applause for Mirko and Gianfranco", presenting the two cosplayers.
Then at the end he comments that the two are really good, or something like that (I don't really understand, the music gets a little in the way. :p

seraphmaycry

Oh he's just saying: "Oh, those two even have a sword.... they must be bad guys." Then he asks if they are ready for the background music, then "An applause for Mirko and Gianfranco", presenting the two cosplayers.
Then at the end he comments that the two are really good, or something like that (I don't really understand, the music gets a little in the way. :p

thanks i greatly appreciate it

Top Bottom