• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante demon changing. Why???

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
Ok. I was playing DMC1 this weekend and I was paying more attention to the lines and story. I have these two questions. Why if I remember correctly the correct sequence of the games is DMC3, DMC1, DMC4 and then DMC2. Ok the demon of Dante in DMC1 looks more like metal kind off like Sparda. He even looks just like Sparda at the very last fight with mundos. The demon of Dante in DMC4 is more like in DMC3. WHY!!????????????

Is Dante already stronger the Sparda? I remember the first spider in DMC1 say the Dante maybe even stronger that Sparda already…. So is that true…..

Please some comments …..

Sparda™

In Devil May Cry 1 and 3, the devil forms depended on the Devil Arm which was in use. While in Devil May Cry 4 and 2, the devil forms are independent from the Devil Arms, giving new abilities to Dante.

In the final battle against Mundus, in Devil May Cry 1, Dante takes possession of Sparda's powers, and obtains his Devil form, has access at new abilities and the sword gains a greater range.

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
the devil forms depended on the Devil Arm??

I dont get that, Sorry I maybe to slow but what it the Devil Arm?

Sparda™

The Devil Arms are weapons, like swords, arrows, blades embedded with the spirit of a powerful demon which grants its host unimaginable power.

Such items are the Rebellion, Yamato, Force Edge(Sparda), Cerberus, Agni & Rudra, Nevan, Lucifer and so on.

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
-.- So it depend on what weapon he is using?

Is that the reason why Dante can't go to demon mode withe the sparda sword in DMC1?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
With the Sparda sword he already had Sparda's form so he didn't need to. As for the other questions, Dante's DMC3 form is like an undeveloped newborn demon form while his DMC4 one is more matured. Remember he transformed for the first time in DMC3.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;87457 said:
With the Sparda sword he already had Sparda's form so he didn't need to. As for the other questions, Dante's DMC3 form is like an undeveloped newborn demon form while his DMC4 one is more matured. Remember he transformed for the first time in DMC3.

In DMC3, due to the lack of power for more powerful demon forms, the Devil Trigger depended on the Devil Arms, while as in DMC4, due to a more powerful Dante, his devil form is independent from Devil Arms.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
When he says "Devil Arms" he doesn't mean you arm and hand like Nero in DMC4 but weapons and that stuff. Lol, you took it directly CIAdevil. He meant it undirectly. Right Dante Aseroth?

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
Strifer;87495 said:
When he says "Devil Arms" he doesn't mean you arm and hand like Nero in DMC4 but weapons and that stuff. Lol, you took it directly CIAdevil. He meant it undirectly. Right Dante Aseroth?

That is why I ask him, What did that means? I did'nt thought it was a weird comment. :p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;87461 said:
In DMC3, due to the lack of power for more powerful demon forms, the Devil Trigger depended on the Devil Arms, while as in DMC4, due to a more powerful Dante, his devil form is independent from Devil Arms.

I kinda already knew that, but it's really all down to what Bringer said. I wanna see some new s**t XD.

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
I did'nt really see any different when he change his weapon. In DMC1 his demon is the same all the time and DMC2 looks the same too...

But since DMC3 was new I think they are just trying to make a new look and In DMC4 is the same to me....

So I think is just fashion now.....

Sparda™

Yeah, but the fashion needs to depend on something, and not just appearance. That's why they changed the devil forms of Dante throughout the game.

Top Bottom