• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Asteroth Appreication Thread

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Evil Nero;101537 said:
anyway , enough about the sig!
back on topic!

Yeah we finished on that, anyway, I appreciate that Dante makes nice signatures, I can't say much about other stuff because I don't really know. I only became active a few days ago, as my exams finished and we came off for Summer.

Evil Nero

we should have a day dedicated to all the old members of this forum.
Now that im here itl be everyones birthday!
lol

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol:

I feel bad for being late to this! Dante rocks, chances are if I didn't meet someone as awesome as him I wouldn't be typing this right now!

He's great, he does so much for everybody in these forums, he's polite, knowledgeable and is never rude or patronising, a true gentleman!

And I will jam FORKS into my eyes if I ever have to use those words again! :lol:

ManOfMayhem

I appreciate having him as a friend, he hasnt done so much for me, I made my own sig so I just am friends with him but I must admit hes an alright photoshop guy lol.

Sparda™

vergistar;101657 said:
I appreciate having him as a friend, he hasnt done so much for me, I made my own sig so I just am friends with him but I must admit hes an alright photoshop guy lol.

If you are as brave as you say you are, prove It. If you just talk the talk and don't walk the walk, then your words are fantasy.;)

ManOfMayhem

Remember motivation is the key word to making sigs. You think I can be bothered its pointless tlets have an competetion Me and you wat do you say
I like some challenge

Sparda™

vergistar;101670 said:
Remember motivation is the key word to making sigs. You think I can be bothered its pointless tlets have an competetion Me and you wat do you say
I like some challenge

Try me.

Top Bottom