• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante as a ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante666666

Could you imagine Dante as a ninja? You look at him yelling chopping around like a wild uhh something then see him sneaking through the shadows.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Heh, I think that's a pretty cool idea actually. I can imagine Dante clad in some kind of ninja attire - kinda' like what Hayabusa (I believe that's the character's name, if memory serves me correctly) wore in Ninja Gaiden: Black.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Hmmmm Ninja Dante, eh.

Katana, shurikens, kunai, smoke bombs and a cool ninja costume, would work on most people but Dante isn't most people. Dante doesn't need to sneak around. Ninjas are also faithul to a master, can you imagine Dante like that because I can't.
Good idea, probably won't work though.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dante666666;24410 said:
Could you imagine Dante as a ninja? You look at him yelling chopping around like a wild uhh something then see him sneaking through the shadows.

what have you been smoking and can i have some?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
When last did you see a ninja wielding a six odd foot claymore or guns for that matter, 'cause I never have.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
i think vergil would be better suited as a ninja, he seems like he'd be stealthier. he's not as cocky as dante is, he uses a katana, and he also follows a master... although, i guess he was force to follow mundus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom