• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante as a boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Why does everyone dislike Nero so much? Im as much a Dante fan as anyone, but let's give Nero his fair shot.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I'm not a fan of Dante at all. Speaking frankly, I played without sound in DMC 3 coz I got really f**ked off with his comments. But I agree with everyone on the point that Dante must be a main character for DMC. That's the reason I don't like Nero

KojiDude

UltDeadpool;15064 said:
So we might "beat" Dante, only for it to reveal that Dante slaughters us in a cutscene.

I'm going to pray for that when I go to bed tonight. I just can't see Nero beating, or even matching Dante in a fight. And he better be harder than Vergil as a boss if he is one, because even on DMD Vergil was pretty easy. Oh and the co-op thing sounds like it'll be pretty awesome, as long as they don't have friendly fire. I'd be hitting my brother with all the time on accident lol

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok i think we should at least give nero a chance then when we play the game and you guys says he sucks you can post a nero sucks thread or something heck if i don't like i will definently hate on nero but for now i'll give him a chance....again for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom