• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante as a boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Ok what i thought was that i know most of you guys think that DMC 4 will suck because your playing a different main character but haven't you guys realized.......
For the first time in dmc history you actually get to play against Dante...Because In DMC 3 Special Edition, if you did get to play as vergils whole story you would have gotten to play against Dante but instead we all got to face a red clone of vergil...

Personally i think it's awesome because you actually get to play against dante, A legend well through my eyes. I mean we've all played him now we all have a chance to see if we: (the people who mastered Dante's tricks and moves and etc.) Can Actually Kick his A$$ or he will kick our A$$e$......Think about it...

KojiDude

Dante as a boss would make me drop my controller and shoot Capcom's entire staff in the face. Unless it was a battle where you were forced to lose. The idea of Nero kicking Dante's a$$ ****es me off so bad... I hate Nero. I hate him. I hope they make a cheat to unlock all playable characters, because I refuse to play as Nero. I am not a homo, and I don't want to play as one. :mad:

UltDeadpool

Merc with a Mouth
In the first Nelo Angelo fight, Nelo kicked your butt... story-wise, even though you kicked his butt game-wise.
And in the first Vergil fight, Vergil kicked your butt... story-wise, even though you kicked his butt game-wise.

So we might "beat" Dante, only for it to reveal that Dante slaughters us in a cutscene.

D

Deleted member 209

think about it tho.. coz Dante will b CG yeah? He won't play like a DMC player does. (all the fast shooting and that) and if the devil arms r taken out then Dante's jus another boss yeah?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Well, he could use firearms like Lady (except greater damage)
And slash you like Vergil 3 did with Force Edge

D

Deleted member 209

so he'd jus b Vergil with guns I think its gonna suck.. it'd either b 2 easy or 2 hard 2 beat him.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Why not? Vergil is his twin, right?
As for difficulty, I would say he's gonna be too easy. Or we won't face him as a boss. I saw the cover and there were "2 player co-op mode" sign.

D

Deleted member 209

is there a blast Nero into the abyss option?? :lol:

o well... wouldn't that make him a lil predictable tho coz Vergil and Dante fight almost the same as it is. (what I think) :unsure:

D

Deleted member 209

Nero :sick: should die

why the **** does he have 2 b the main character!!! Dante or Vergil were the best main characters to front the game. And now Dante is a boss he'll most likely DIE at the hands of Nero and the world of DMC will b over!!!!!

My DMC life is over... :lol:

D

Deleted member 209

Dark Elf;15088 said:
You think it's worse than co-op with NERO?!

btw, nice signature

y thank u!!! ^_^

the song is joy division love will tear us apart..

I would rather cut my legs off with a blunt saw then play co-op with Nero..

D

Deleted member 209

*yay* another nero hater.. :D

Dante rawks my sawks!!!! he should'nt die coz all the bosses die (pretty much) in DMC games.

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
< anit4e bows before lil lady> well YEAH I HATE NERO that litle crying baby is no match for DANTE :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom