• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante and Vergil dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curse

Cursed Girl
so yesterday I was at a huge Drum and Base party. I was dacin, then I look up and I get shocked!!!! Dante on the dance flor right infront of me XD Heh there was a guy who looked exactly as Dante! That was awesome :]]]

So what kind of music do you guys think dante and vergil listen to? Do they go to partys and etc?

well I can bet that Dante listens to rock and etc, but I wonder does he like hardcore, dnb too! And I can bet that he likes to party his @$$ off ^^

Vergil looks like he enjoys trance like music or classics, he doesn't look the party type to me o_O

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, I think Vergil has a spilt personality, he might like to party. As for what kinda music he listens to, I think he likes rock music like Dante. In a bonus pic, it shows him doing a rock concert with Dante and Jester...Possibly a clue of what he likes?

Phage

Heartbreaker
you saw Dante dancing at a Drum and Base party? must have been some wicked drugs you were on.

I imagine Dante listens to mainly rock, grunge, nu-metal & [some]heavy metal. as far as parties/clubs go he would would pretty much keep to casual metal/rock gigs and shows. I think the harder/electronic stuff[hardcore/DNB] would be too heavy paced for for his characters nonchalant[devil may care lol] disposition.

as for Vergil I believe he doesnt have an avid appreciation of music and his taste would be pretty much limited to classical, perhaps even instrumental/ambient asian music.

morrigan

I suppose that Vergil prefer rock as a Dante. Because he is has a strong character and cyber-rocks is the best choice for Vergil. His arrogance... Yeah... He is a rocker. :)

Curse

Cursed Girl
Phage;55663 said:
must have been some wicked drugs you were on.

lol no i wasn't on drugs XD it's just that there was a guy hwol ooked like dante :]]

hmm vergil doesn''t look the rock type to me o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom