• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante and Eva :)

Grey-Frog

And being it's a Demon mating with an Angel, all kinds of funkiness goes on. Genetics and genes kind'a don't matter much with divine and infernal beings.
Actually I've always found it interesting to note that if you were to apply real-world biology to the series (both DMC and DmC) that real-world hybrids work quite differently. Very few different species can mate and produce hybrid offspring in the real world. And many who can end up being sickly with many birth defects and short life spans. Those who end up not completely screwed like that are almost always sterile and still have short lives.

So, best case scenario for a real Dante and Vergil would be dying young with no ability to pass on their genes.

And this time, I diffidently geeked out...

ZeroLove

All redheads in this forum need to start posting pictures of them. That's important to my research, or something like that.

People with freckles too.

I'd take it as a compliment lol

"Research"... riiiight... more like... y'know... fap-material... LOL!!!!1111

*facedesk due to self*

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Actually I've always found it interesting to note that if you were to apply real-world biology to the series (both DMC and DmC) that real-world hybrids work quite differently. Very few different species can mate and produce hybrid offspring in the real world. And many who can end up being sickly with many birth defects and short life spans. Those who end up not completely screwed like that are almost always sterile and still have short lives.

So, best case scenario for a real Dante and Vergil would be dying young with no ability to pass on their genes.

I can further geek out on my biology then; going with Judeo-western mythos on angels and Demons, they are the same root species, just one took a different path in evolution", so it's like mating different dog or cat breeds, or even horses; it still works just fine! =D

Grey-Frog

I can further geek out on my biology then; going with Judeo-western mythos on angels and Demons, they are the same root species, just one took a different path in evolution", so it's like mating different dog or cat breeds, or even horses; it still works just fine! =D
Touché sir.

I shall now hang my shame and disembowel myself; as is the tradition for the loser of a geek out.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
I'm a red head with olive skin and a fair/nice temperament. I also have eyes that are near black.

How this works I will never know, but I assume it's just because I'm badass.

I know I am conceded.

neither of my parents have red hair either.

Breaking8ad

Wouldn't it actually be possible ? Surely we all here have heard of ligers. A tiger mating with a lion is not often seen but because they are of the same genus, it is possible. We have also heard of Yin and Yang. The thing is that for where-ever light is, darkness is surely nearby. Lucifer was cast down from the heavens by God himself and was once seen as one of his most beautiful angels if I remember correctly. He created evil and brought opposition to Good.

Meaning it is possible for there to be an in-between or hybrid of some sort because they are basically of the same Genus. I'll call this the Supernatural Genus. Bad was created from Good, so why can't Neutral supernatural be created from Good and Bad? they are of the same genus.

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
What if and don't hate me for this, since dante is kinda a punk rebel maybe he dyed his own hair black?

Gbraga

"Research"... riiiight... more like... y'know... fap-material... LOL!!!!1111

*facedesk due to self*
I can't fap to red hair and freckles...

Or can I?

I'm a red head with olive skin and a fair/nice temperament. I also have eyes that are near black.

How this works I will never know, but I assume it's just because I'm badass.

I know I am conceded.

neither of my parents have red hair either.
Your parents must feel soo good knowing they made a redhead out of scratch, that's what I call skills.

Breaking8ad

I can't fap to red hair and freckles...

Or can I?

Your parents must feel soo good knowing they made a redhead out of scratch, that's what I call skills.
or one of them just dyed their hair and I just don't know XD, also I could have it in my genes through ancestry

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
What if and don't hate me for this, since dante is kinda a punk rebel maybe he dyed his own hair black?

This was always one of my initial theories. For Dante to be public enemy number one, the last thing he needed was silver hair making him stick out in a crowd, so he dyed it black. It could still come true, really, with his magic just overpowering his dye.

crush

I doubt that NT is keen on genetics and this image is sort of making me shudder.
What the hell Dante is ?

neccowells

Sparda's hair was probably brunette in when his Demonic powers our suppressed by his human like state. When he was younger it was brunette. Dante/Vergil must've gained their mother's charm and appearance, while also gaining most of Sparda's personality and abilities, like being naturally good with swords.

Top Bottom