• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Daniel Southworth takes questions

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
https://m.facebook.com/#!/story.php?story_fbid=10154038418788762&id=30448713761

Just thought to give you guys a heads up. As you can see, he said every Saturday morning he will take the time to answer questions fans ask him during the week, so if you have some curiosities, go right ahead and ask him!

To those who don't have a FB account, I suppose you could tell me your questions and I'll ask him. Of course don't ask me to question him anything about DMC5's existence please.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm asking you to ask him, please.

Also, ask him if he's into "jo staffs" (short staffs used for jojutsu).

--------

Additional questions:

Have you ever met David de Lautour or have ever seen his work? If so, what did you think of it? What did you think of his portrayal as Vergil?

Do you like the idea of unbreakable umbrellas for self-defense?

--------

One more question:

Why can't Daniel Southworth start a kickstarter project where he can film a rotoscoped independent movie (with an original IP of course) about three demon hunters who have to explore the underworld?

And if Johnny Yong Bosch and Reuben Langdon can't make it, why can't he kickstart the project to star only himself and a few other actors?

--------

If you think that DS would consider that last question offensive, then maybe it would be better not to ask it.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The link only takes me through to my own page, which looks dodgy as fudge. So I'd rather just post my questions here for you to pass on:

Have you seen the Deadpool movie and what are your thoughts on it?

Blue pill or red pill?

Top Bottom