• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dance Dance Revolution!!!!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Is anybody else here a DDR Nut? (besides Darkwitch616)

I loooooooooove these games!!!!!!!!

and um question does anyone know where i can get some of the music from the games....
I refuse to use limwire. Maybe because it's free. but that's another story...lol.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
You could go onto google and find the names(if your unsure) then go onto itunes and download them for a small(ish) fee

But i have never really been into DDR's, they are okay, but i prefer FPS =]

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I hate seeing amazing asians at game centres going insane at it! FAR OUT!

I am not coordinated enough. I'm sure tho if I tried for a while I could get it. I'm good at Guitar Hero?

Yeah I'd go with Vaux, have whack on google and then try looking up the sngs you want on itunes or paying music dling sites.

This place has names and dling
http://www.akddr.com/mypage.shtml

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i know the names of the songs....lol...byw i have absouletly no condination and i am kinda ok at it. and i suck at guitar hero. i am better at rock band. cause i can sing

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I used that site once, and i got banned from it, im not sure why, i think my friend was over, went on it and spammed on it so that he could get one or 2 free songs, which never came through lol, oh well

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I use to be an uber fan of DDR and then Stepmania, but now I'm pretty much done with the series. Prefer to play the DJ games these days^^.

Top Bottom