• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

damn nero damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

I read somewhere that Dante is Nero's father. Don't u think that would make sense tho? they look like each other and everythin.

Having Nero as a new main character could be cool, Dante makes a great villain. :)

D

Deleted member 209

its jus a rumour I heard but don't u think it would make sense if that happened. Coz he does look like him a whole lot and Dante is a lot older.

D

Deleted member 209

Alastor12;10332 said:
Maybe, but why then Nero can't DT?

maybe its because Dante didn't DT maybe Nero can DT and that funny arm he's got is the devil coz if he is Dante's son he would only be quarter devil so his trigger might be in a different form to Dante's. ^_^

D

Deleted member 209

u kno that statue in the beginning do u think its Nelo Angelo or Sparda?

Coz I think it could be Nelo Angelo making the cult people evil and that's y Dante kills them all.

D

Deleted member 209

Alastor12;10342 said:
The cultist didn't knew about Dante is son of Sparda

well yeah that would make sense coz all the knights took him on and everythin and they jus ended up gettin slaughtered this is gonna drive me crazy now until the game actually comes out :wacko:

D

Deleted member 209

they were knights didn't u see their armour? They had armour on underneath their cloaks

D

Deleted member 209

o_O there is on their legs unless I'm goin mad :wacko:

:lol:

D

Deleted member 209

I'll leave it for now! :lol:

my signature means don't let the ba*****s grind u down in latin its an old army motto that I liked :)

D

Deleted member 209

:lol:
I think its inspiring in a crude way 0_o it applies to the people in my life that I don't like and the best thing that I can be is myself. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom