• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

damn nero damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

oh I have an idea on what the whole Nero Dante thing could be about. What if Nero took Dante's pendant (he's always wearin it and he wasn't in the commercial I watched)
maybe that necklace has some significance to the cult and the people that Dante killed in the advert?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
*~ lil lady ~*;11328 said:
oh I have an idea on what the whole Nero Dante thing could be about. What if Nero took Dante's pendant (he's always wearin it and he wasn't in the commercial I watched)
maybe that necklace has some significance to the cult and the people that Dante killed in the advert?

That could be

Solidus;11329 said:
Speaking of which what exactly are Nero's crew trying to do? Is it something to do with Sparda?

They want to resurrect Sparda. For some reason, Dante wants to stop them

D

Deleted member 209

Solidus;11312 said:
lastword

I don't wanna play as Nero, look at him he's a total tranny.

tranny? :lol:

I won't condemn Nero I jus hope that he dies in the game (preferably at the beginning) and he should either be flattened, have Dante slice and blast his lame *** to pieces or he should be eaten by the big fire demon u c walkin around in the trailer.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
**** i forgot that i DONT HAVE PS3 IS THAT OK WITH EVERYONE???????

**** i forgot that i DONT HAVE PS3 IS THAT OK WITH EVERYONE???????>_<

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Dante does (not sure about DMC 4), Vergil has the same as Dante's, but he fights Vante instead of Vergil (doesn't change matter, actually)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom