• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Damage when fighting Vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vante_Sparda

Sparda May Cry
The other day, I decided to play DMC3 after not playing for a while... on normal mode. After fighting Vergil3 and getting the results screen, it showed that I had gotten 28 points of damage (the least I've ever gotten is 27). I've also gotten odd numbers like 56, 77, etc. I don't know what causes the damage precisely (Dante obviously doesn't get hit and minor contact from Yamato is not visible), though I've heard someone say they've gotten 90-something points of damage before... but that could be because of "scrape" damage you get from Killer Bee-ing (if using Beowulf) the Force Edge if thrown at you by Vergil.

Out of curiousity, I'm asking... What's the least amount of damage you have ever gotten while fighting Vergil? It doesn't matter if it's Vergil 1, 2 or 3. And no, zero points does not count.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, to tell the truth, I never ever check my damage points like that. Hmph, dont even know where the heck it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom