• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dalkin Art Work

Arwen

Lost Soul
Anyone who's on SOS has seen these already. I'll be doing more but here is what I have so far.

Hellsing-1.jpg

Vincent.jpg

Vaan3.jpg

Leon.jpg

RenoSig-1.jpg

Arwen

Lost Soul
Heres are a few FF sigs I did.

Sephiroth2.jpg

Rufus2sig.jpg

Kadaj.jpg

Last One I want to show. Well if you watch POTC you'll get the text.

Sparrow.jpg

Arwen

Lost Soul
PhotoImpact 7 mostly. There are a few flaws in the sigs. I tend to not cut our but re-colour the sigs to match the background. I want to use. Mostly because there isn't a cut out tool in PI7. It's harder in some repects and you can go wrong with it if you aren't careful.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dalkin;43955 said:
PhotoImpact 7 mostly. There are a few flaws in the sigs. I tend to not cut our but re-colour the sigs to match the background. I want to use. Mostly because there isn't a cut out tool in PI7. It's harder in some repects and you can go wrong with it if you aren't careful.

I dont know much about that program, does it have any of same effects as Photoshop such as brush tools and inserting new fonts?

Arwen

Lost Soul
Yes but no magic wand. It does have a slicing tool which is complicated as you have tell the software what you want to cut out. Magic wands are easier to use but they tend to cut out the wrong parts.

Dark Drakan

Admin
For the most part they arent bad at all, just some of the fonts on a couple look a bit basic.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
They look great to me, Dalkin. A whole lot better than when I first started dabbling with anything graphics related - and I was using Adobe Photoshop so I had no excuse! :lol:

Arwen

Lost Soul
These are all my DMC sigs done so far. Ill be doing somem more on other DMC characters like Trish at some point and maybe Lady.

Dante1.jpg

Vergilrose.jpg

Nero.jpg

Reuben.jpg

Top Bottom