• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Curious - Xbox or PS3 Which will you choose?

Will you be buying for PS3 or XBOX 360?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Praivus

For the muti platform gamers... help me decide which console is best to experience this game. What will you be buying the game for?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
It depends on whether which console you enjoy and prefer much more, which controller that you prefer, and other factors.

Regardless of any other plausible reasons, I will definitely choose the PS3 version because I only have that console at the moment.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
PS3 for the controller, but I notice playing on PS3 the shadows on cutscenes are blocky. Is it the same for xbox?

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
I would've gotten it on PS3 because of the controller but...

Xbox 360 has a better history with the U3 engine and multiplatform development. From what I hear, the PS3 has some issues versus the 360 version.

Praivus

I actually would like to know the same. I may have to play the demo on both.

Oh and my PC friends, I cannot believe I forgot you! I mainly play all my games on PC (Work as a Systems Admin). Not for these types though so PC is out for me personally.

Nekodark

I have gotten the PS3 version first since the store had it on Monday and I am playing that and will get the 360 version either today or Saturday since I pre-ordered that and realized I put it for PS3 and changed it to 360

Top Bottom